The Queen's Orders

Author's Note: Sorry if I didn't answer some your guys' questions, I've been quite busy lately. 😂😅

(Y/n)'s POV
I look ahead and see Ciel which remind me of the kiss. "G-good morning Master." I stutter, putting my hands together. "You know you can call me by my name." Ciel chuckle and walk toward me. "So messy." He sigh. "I just woke up you know." I pout. He laugh and put a strand of hair that was in front of my face to the back of my ear. "No matter what, you're still beautiful.. T-to me." Ciel said, looking away. So cute. He can't even admit that he's embarrassed to say those words. "Thanks." I smile. I feel like we're a real couple... Or maybe we are?.. "Anyways, get ready and come eat breakfast." He said and start walking away. "Wait Ciel!" I blurt out quickly. He turn around and look at me. "N-never mind." I laugh nervously. "Okay." He quietly chuckle and left. I can't ask him... Ugh, I hate these guts.

I tied my hair and get dressed. I exit the bathroom and went to the kitchen. "(Y/n)!!!! I can't believe you!!" Mey-Rin exclaim happily, attacking me to the ground. "W-what happen?" I ask with surprise. "You and Master! Soo cute!!!!" She yells while the other smile at me. "H-now did you-" "Of course Master told us." Finny said. "H-he did?..." Mey-Rin got off of me and I quickly stood up. "Congrats (Y/n). Please make Master happy like he use to be." Bard said and gave me a thumbs up. My face quickly brighten up and I nod with joy. "I'll try my very best!" I exclaim and push the door open, running to the dining room where Ciel's at. "Ho ho." "...."  ".... "  "Really Tanaka."

I open the dining room door and I can see that Ciel is discussing something with Sebastian. "Good morning you two." I said, entering. "Ah, morning (Y/n)." Ciel said. "Morning Miss." "Come sit with me and let's have breakfast together." Ciel smile. "I-I couldn't." I know it's not right for a servant to sit with their Master. "It's okay." Ciel said and reach out his hand. "Go on Miss (Y/n)." Sebastian laugh. I gulp and took Ciel's hand. I sat down on the fancy chair and look at the table. God damn this stuff must be expensive. Sebastian left the room to the kitchen to get breakfast. "So, me and Sebastian was discussing about a quest that the Queen had order me to do... And..." "And?" I ask with curiosity. "I'm taking my servants... And I was wondering if you mind going?.." Ciel ask, avoiding eye contact. "Of course! My pleasure!" I said. "What is the quest about?" (Okay guys, before y'all comment anything, I want to tell you this quest is not in the anime or manga. 😂 I just made it up so you guys won't have an idea what's going to happen :3) "Well, let me put it this way. There's this... Clone-" "CLONE!?" I blurt out. My eyes widen and I clear my throat. "Sorry." I whisper. Ciel laugh and continue. "There's this clone and he's... Been doing dangerous stuff with his ability. The Queen want me to find him and eliminate him." Ciel explain. My mind was blank and I was speechless. Clones? Those things exist!? What is this? A world full on demons and magic? "Ciel.. I-" "I know it's shocking but you have to trust me. I want you to stay by my side at all time and don't ever leave my sight." Ciel said with serious eyes. "O-okay.." I'm really nervous. Clones.. Like cloning physically? That's impossible... Sebastian enter the room, rolling a silver cart full of food. "Breakfast is ready."

After breakfast, Ciel went to his office and I decided to clean the table and the dishes. "Don't worry (Y/n). I can handle it." Sebastian said and start cleaning the dishes. "Thank you Sebastian." I bow and left the dining room. I head to Ciel's office and knock on the door. "Come in." I heard. I open the door and look at Ciel. He was looking through files like he always do and signing them. He then look up and greet me. "Hello (Y/n)."  "Sorry to disturb Ciel.. Um.. I just want to ask.." He look at me with blank eyes. I went inside the room and closed the door. "Where do we go exactly? And when?" I ask nervously, hoping not to annoy him. "Yes I meant to tell you, we're going to go to the town called Ellinere (Idfk why I named the town this guys 😂) and we're heading there in a week." Ciel said. I look down at my shoes and nod. "Nervous?" He ask. "It's just that.. You know.. Clones." I laugh. "I know it's not believable but it is." He laugh with me. He then stood up and walk toward me. He look down at me and blush slightly. "Whatever happens, I'll try to protect you." He said, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. I can't help it but smile. I hug his waist and he hug me back but on my head. "I'll make sure to be careful so don't worry."

A Week Later
The cart start moving and I quickly look a the manor. As it quickly fade away, I sat back down and smile. "What a day to start off. It's super sunny out and the temperature is perfect!" I said and jump up and down on my seat. The other servants were on the other cart and Sebastian is driving our cart so it's just me and Ciel inside. "Says the girl that keep complaining that she didn't want to go." Ciel laugh. "It's true! I mean, clones don't exist! Monsters don't exist! Demons don't exist! Magic.. Don't exist." I said with a sly smile, pointing my index finger up. Ciel sigh and smile. "Sure." He smirk.