A Special Guest: Bryn

A/n: Hey guys I just want to say something really quick! Thank you so much for 100+ reads! I know it might not seem much for some of you guys but it means everything to me! Thank you again!
Your POV
Elizabeth burst out of Ciel's work door and and hug me with full energy and I drop the dust cleaner.
"L-lady Elizabeth! H-how are you?" I said trying to hug her.
"Ciel and me just broke off because I'm in love with another guy.... But he understands!" Elizabeth squealed.
"O-oh really? W-wow!" I said in shock.
Then she hold my hands and lean toward me.
"Take care of him okay?" She ask.
"Um y-yes..Sure Lady Elizabeth.." I said and bow.
"Call me Lizzie!" She said and skip to her maid Paula which was outside.
"Okay..." I whisper and pick up the dust cleaner.
*Time Flies*
I was cleaning the stairs until I heard the door bell. I put the cloth in the bucket and went to open the door.
"Hi how may I help-"
I stood there in shock.
"Oh hey it's you! Ha! You are a maid!"
"B-Bryn?... Do you need something?" I ask nervously.
"Well noo I'm just here to visit Ciel didn't he tell you?" She said and put one hand on her hip.
"Um noo..."
"Tch." She said and purposely bump in to me while entering.
I hear her personal maid giggles and went after Bryn. Did Ciel seriously accept this girl request? They just met like yesterday! Of course I'm not jealous or anything....
"I see you're here Bryn." Ciel said and start coming down the stairs.
Bryn purposely knock the bucket full of water over.
"Um ops." She said and over her mouth.
"It's okay Bryn. (Y/n) can clean it up. Let's go get some tea." Ciel said and head to the dinning room.
Bryn and her maid smirk at me. I start cleaning up the mess.
"Are you ok miss (Y/n)?" Sebastian said appearing behind me.
"Um of course why would you say that?"
"It's just that the new guest seems a little mean to you."
"U-uh n-no! Not at all!" I said backing up.
"Very well then.. Well I'll need to go. Need to prepare tea for Young Master." He said and left.
Sebastian notice.... I sigh and continue to clean and Mey-rin came across and decide to help.
Ciel's POV
I sip on my tea and Bryn decided to break the silence.
"So how's you and Elizabeth?"
"Oh we just broke off a little while ago..." I said with no emotions and drink my tea again.
"Well that's surprising!" She smiled.
I shrug.
"Sooo do you like me Ciel?" She ask and blush and her maid decided left us alone.
I almost choke on my tea.
"L-like you?" I stutter.
She nod and blush again.
"Cause Ciel.. Well I have always been in love with you... Even when you were still with your fiancée.."
Your POV
I decided to take a break and went to check on Bard, Finny, and Mey-rin who was in the kitchen. They were talking about some random stuffs.
"Hey guys." I barge in.
"Hey (Y/n)." They all greet.
For awhile we talk about some pretty random stuffs.
"So (Y/n) do you have a crush on Young Master eh?" Mey-rin said and they all smirk at me.
"W-what!? N-no! Well if I do he wouldn't like me back anyways.." I said and lean on a counter.
"So you do like him?" Finny smirk.
I laugh and flick him on the forehead.
------------------------------------------
I was polishing the hall with a cloth. I wipe my sweat and sigh. Then I heard heels clicking behind me. I quickly stand up and bow knowing it was Bryn.
"Claire go somewhere else." She demand and her maid left us alone.
I bite my lips and look out the window.
"Guess what? I will be visiting here very often!" She smirk and giggles.
"O-oh I'm very glad to hear that.." I lied.
She came closer to me and grab my wrist and tighten it.
"Don't you DARE make a move on MY Ciel you got it!?"
I stay quiet and look at the floor.
"So you ARE going to making a move huh?"
I remain silence. Then she lean to my ears and whisper
"I wouldn't if I were you... Or else if you want to get hurt.."
She let go of my wrist and walk off laughing.
I drop to the floor and rub my wrist.
"Ciel... Why can't you see what's inside of her?..." I whisper to myself.
-----------------------------------------
"Byyeeee Ciel!" Bryn said.
Ciel smiled at her and wave. Bryn and her maid Claire smirk at me before leaving the door and I look away quickly.
"Bye Miss Bryn! Come someday!" Mey-Rin, Bard, and Finny said.
I didn't want so say it..... I wish she would just never come here again... They left and the servants continue to work including me.
"Wait (Y/n)." Ciel said and I stop.
"Yes Master?" I said walking toward him.
"Show more respect to Bryn would you?" He glare at me.
I bite my lips and rub my wrist.
"Yes Master..." I said and bow.
Ciel left and Sebastian walk toward me.
"Why not tell him the truth Miss (Y/n)?" He said politely as always.
"You...You know what we were talking about?" I ask a little bit scared.
He nod.
"W-what are you?...." I ask nervously.
"One hell of a butler."
He smirk and walk away. He's a little bit strange... It kinda scares me bit...
At Night
I lay on my bed and think. Why can't Ciel see the real her? Then the words Bryn said came to my head again.
"I wouldn't if I were you...Or else if you want to get hurt.."
I hug my throw pillow tightly and someone knock on my door.
"Come in." I said quietly.
Ciel walk in and sat on a chair and look at me.
"Um y-yes Master?" I said and stood up.

A/n: Tbh with you guys I hate Bryn myself although I created her... But like you need a rival or something right?....Lol sorry. XD