Tragedy

A/n: Yas, finally an update! Lol, warning this music is like those cliché orchestra intense music thingy. 😂

[>>Plays music]

Your POV
"C-Ciel!?" I exclaim, covering my mouth.
Ciel was panting, holding on to his knees. He then lift up his head and look at Alois with cold eyes.
"Ah... Phantomhive." Alois said and pull me closer to him.
"Trancy, let her go." Ciel demand.
"Why should I Ciel?" Alois said and rest his head on my shoulder.
Chills came to my spine and my arm twitch a bit.
"Just don't hurt her... Please Alois." Ciel said, slowly walking toward us.
"And what if I do?" Alois smirk.
"... You wouldn't dar-"
I then feel a sharp pain on my stomach and Alois push me away to the floor. I cover my stomach and groan in pain.
"(Y/N)!!!" Ciel shout.
"DAMN YOU ALOIS!"
I then hear a big thud. Are... They fighting each other?.. I slowly open my eyes and at first, my visions were blurry but soon it was clear.
"Guys.... Please don't..." I groan, trying to stand up.
"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS (Y/N)!" Alois yell.
"(Y/N) RUN!!" Ciel yell back.
"SHUT UP PHANTOMHIVE!" Alois yell and pin him down to the ground.
Alois then pull out a perfectly carve knife and raise it up.
"CIEL!"
Ciel then stop it with his hands, which quickly bleeds. I quickly stood up, feeling pain but I didn't care. Ciel need my help right now.
"No.... S-stay away (Y/n)..." Ciel groan, looking at Alois trying to stop the knife from going through his throat.
"N-no.... I won't..!" I said lumping my way to them.
"I SAID STAY AWAY GOD DAMMIT!" Ciel yell.
The knife slightly touch Ciel's neck. I try my best to run to them.
"S-stop it!" I said and push Alois away.
"Don't get involve (Y/n)." Alois said with a cold tone.
"Alois! Please! Just leave him already! I beg you!" I yell out.
".... Huh... Why are you protecting him so much (Y/n)?.. Haha.. Do.. You... Love.. Ciel?" Alois said while his head twitch.
My eyes widen.
"Then... He... Shall... Die.." Alois smile.
Alois run toward Ciel, aiming the knife to his stomach.

Ciel's POV
"Do.. You... Love.. Ciel?"
I look at (Y/n) and her eyes widen.
"Then... He... Shall... Die.."
Huh!? I quickly look back at Alois and he was running toward me, holding up his knife.
Ha... Just do it Alois..... Hurry up you damn demon... I then close my eyes.
*STAB*
I feel no pain. Sebastian. I open my eyes....
"... You.... (Y-Y/N)!!!!"
She stumbled then drop to the floor.
"Ahh... Aghh..."
She cough out blood, closing her eyes tightly.
"I'm sorry Ciel... Agh.. *Pant* Haha..." She said, trying her best to smile.
I drop to the floor and quickly wrap my arms around her.
"Y-you're going to be okay... Yeah.. You're going to be fine..." I said while my eyes starting to get teary.
"*Pant* Haha... Yeah I'm fine Ciel.. Don't worry.. I'm fine.." She said coughing.
Her arms then drop to the floor and her head start tilting. My eyes widen.
"(Y/n)..... (Y/n)!!!"