Close

Author's Note: From now on, some of the characters' personality will change a bit and I will now write differently. :) And yes, 2 chapters in a day people. Such wow. 😂

(Y/n)'s POV
"Is it really necessary to decorate my room for a sleepover?" I groan. "Come on! It's just some strings here and there (Y/n)." Sarah said, twirling around the room with some party strings on her hand. She then place one at the door and back up a bit. "Pretty!" "You better help me clean this mess up after." I state, cleaning the wrappers. "Of course I will! We're best friends after all." She said. She turn to face me and smile sweetly. Best friends... Do those friends really exist?... "Yeah... Best friends."

9:00 PM
"Alright! What do you want to play?" Sarah ask me. We were on my bedroom floor along with some throw pillows beside us. "I don't know. What do people usually play in sleepovers?" "Truth or dare!" Sarah reply quickly. "I don't want to play that trashy game." I yawn. "You can't be sleepy yet! We need to rage all night!" Sarah said and stand on her knees. "Well I'm sorry but I've worked all day and need sleep." I told her and yawn again. "Truth or dare?" "What?" "Truth or dare (Y/n)?" Ugh. I guess I do have to play now that she's into it. "Um, truth." I shrug. "Do you like Ciel?" She ask straight up. "E-excuse me?" She smirk and nudge me. "Tell me." "T-that's none of your business Sarah." I reply. "So you like him?" She smirk. "I told you-" "I like Ciel." She interrupt. "W-what?" "I like Ciel... I really like him." She repeat, putting her head down. Is that why she was being so close to him on the carriage? Is that why she's was.. "I-I don't like him Sarah." I blurt out. "Really? You don't?" She ask me with excitement. I shook my head and smile. "I don't. I bet he likes you too." "You're the best friend ever (Y/n)! Of course you don't like him, what was I thinking?" Sarah smiled and hug me. "I like Ciel." She said again. I gently nod and hug her back. "Yeah...."

"So bored!" Sarah yelled, laying on my bed. "Shhh the Master's sleeping." I said, putting a finger over my mouth. "It's weird that you keep calling him Master." She chuckles. "Every servant call him that." I said and sat down beside her on my bed. "No, every time you say 'Master', I think of Ciel punishing you." She laugh. "S-shut up Sarah!" I yell and smack her with a pillow, with strength. Then of course after that smack, we had a pillow fight.

In The Morning
I slowly open my eyes, seeing that Sarah is still sleeping beside me. I sat up and yawn. While stretching, I look at the clock. "7:46.." I groan, still feeling a bit sleepy. I slowly crawl off my bed, not wanting to wake Sarah up.
I grab my outfit and went to the bathroom, taking a long warm shower before work. I then head out seeing that Mey-Rin had already start mopping the dirty floors. "Good morning." I greet her. "Morning (Y/n)!" She said cheerfully.
I went to the kitchen and greet the others. I put Ciel's breakfasts on to a sliver tray and pour some tea into the cup beside the plate. "I'll get going." "Don't work too hard." Finny told me before I left. "Thank you for your concern!"
I slowly open Ciel's office door and enter quietly. "Good morning Master." I said and place the tray onto his desk. "Since Sebastian is not available right now, mind doing me a favor?" Ciel ask, sipping on to his tea. "Anything Master." I said and bow. "Go water the plants outside. They're slowly dying." He said. "Very well Master." Ciel put his tea down. He then slip his hand and the hot tea got all over him. "Master!" I exclaim and hurry toward him. "I'm fine." He said and reach for a napkin. I then trip on the carpet and bump into Ciel. He knock off the tray and we fell down on to the floor. I was on the bottom and he was on the bottom. "I-I'm so sorry Master!" I said with fear, closing my eyes shut. Why is this happening to me? This is really embarrassing.. I open my eyes and see that Ciel is looking at me with emotionless eyes. He then reach out his hand to grab my cheek and pull me closer. "M-Master?..." I said, shaking. Our face got closer and closer.

 Our face got closer and closer

W-what's going to happen?.. I don't like him. Sarah do! I.... But why can't I push him away?... I... Really.. Want Ciel to kiss me... I close my eyes and push my head toward his.

Author's Note: So yeah bye, will update soon people. 🌚