It's A Surprise

Your POV
"Ciel..." I said while behind drag harshly by him.
"Ciel my ankle haven't healed yet.. And where are you taking me?"
He let out a sigh full of annoyance and stop walking which cause me to escape his tight grip.
"Where's Sebastian and Bry-"
"We just found a corpse outside the building near the garden.." Ciel whisper to me while looking around.
"C-corpse!?" I whisper/yelled.
"Yeah so I want you to be careful... Me and Sebastian are looking for the murderer right now.."
"You know you didn't have to drag me away from Alois." I said and shot him a look.
"Yeah, yeah whatever... I'm gunna go now." He said and walk away.
Ugh what's up with him? I then feel a tap on my shoulder which cause me to turn around.
"Mind to dance?" Ask a young guy about my age with brunette hair.
"Sorry..... I uh hurt my ankle.." I smile weakly, pointing at my ankle that is cover with some cloth.
"Oh... Well..."
He scratch the nape of his neck and avoid eye contact.
"I'm gunna go now." He chuckles and ran away from embarrassment.
Well that was awkward.
"(Y/n)."
I turn around and see Alois and Claude.
"Ah yes, sorry about that Alois.." I said nervously.
"It's okay... Hey... Come with me.." He said and grab my wrist.
"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise." He said and smile at me.
Alois slowly drag me to the exit. Claude wasn't following us so I bet this was kinda personal? We went over to the garden and sat down on a bench. It was now 9:00 so the sky is pretty much pitch black.
"Alois... Ciel told me they found a corpse around here so I think we should-"
"Ciel..." He mumble still gazing at the sky filled with beautiful white stars.
"Huh?"
"Do you like Ciel?" He said and turn his face to look at me.
"W-what!? No way! Plus he already got Bryn!" I said, blushing and turn away.
"Then (Y/n)....."
"Hm?" I said and turn back to Alois.
We were now face to face and our faces was like 3 inches away from each other's.
"A-Alois...."
He then grab my cheek with his right hand and lean in closer to my face. What is he doing!? I was so shock at that moment I wasn't able to move no matter how much I want to.
"(Y/n)!" I heard Ciel yell.
I came to my senses and quickly push Alois away.
"Are you okay?" Ask Ciel while running toward us and Sebastian following after him.
"Yes of course." I said with a confused tone.
"Okay, good cause we just found the murderer and he seem to have past the garden so I was just checking in." Ciel said and back up.
I look at Alois and he was looking at the grass with a piss look on his face.
"We seem to interrupt something Young Master.." Sebastian said, smirking.
I blush and shook my head frantically.
"N-no! I-it's wasn't-"
"I'm going to go now." Said Alois, walking away.
Alois.......
"Come on."
Ciel took my wrist and start dragging me back to the mansion entrance.
"Slow down.." I said.
He sigh and slow down.
"Master, you and Miss (Y/n) stay here while I get Lady Bryn." Sebastian said and left us alone near the entrance.
I awkwardly hum while Ciel were looking at the stars.
"He was about to kiss you didn't he?" He said looking at me.
I jump a bit and blink a couple times.
"I guess...." I said looking at my hands.
"You should stay away from him."
"And why would I do that?"
"He's more dangerous than you think (Y/n)."
"Like I care... Plus why would Alois even be dangerous? He's the sweetest guy I know..." I said smiling to my self.
Ciel's POV
"He's the sweetest guy I know..."
I cringe at her words and hold her wrist which cause her to look at me.
"Look. I've met Alois before and he's not what you think alright? So you should stay away from him." I said shooting her a look.
She quickly got out of my grip and cross her arms.
"Why would you even care?" (Y/n) said giving me a nasty look.
"....... You know what.. I don't... So do whatever you wish..." I said coldly avoiding eye contact.
"Master, Lady Bryn will be going home with her family so we can leave now." Approach Sebastian.
I nod and we head to the cart. The servants were in the other cart which cause me to be by myself.
"Alois...... What just are you planning?"

A/n: Yay a new chapter!... And Alois.... Wasn't that a bit too fast? 🙃