Don't Leave Me

(Y/n)'s POV
I was so shock at her words. Did something went wrong. "Sarah are you okay? What happen?" I ask, stepping forward. "No I'm not okay! It's because of you! It's all because of you that Ciel doesn't love me!" Sarah yelled, tears pouring out of her eyes. What do she mean? Because of me? "I don't understand... How-" "CIEL LIKES YOU, YOU DUMB B*TCH. BECAUSE OF THAT... He doesn't love me." She said, wiping her tears with her arm. The room was now quiet. Ciel loves me? How? I glance at Ciel and he look somehow, pissed. "Sarah, I'm your best friend. I would never- " "You were never my best friend (Y/n)." Sarah interrupt. My eyes widen and I look at her with shock. "What?" "You were never my friend from the start." Sarah said, fiercely with some tears in her eyes. "Honestly, who would want to be friends with you? You're a maid. A maid! Where's your parents anyway!? Why are you even here!? If you didn't exist, CIEL WOULD HAVE LOVE ME! WHY-" "That's enough." Ciel growled and drag Sarah out of the room.

My hands were shaking and I can feel my eyes burning for holding back the tears. She's lying. Sarah would never say those kind of stuffs. We're friends... She... She.. "(Y/n)." I look up and see Ciel. He closed my door and walk toward me. "I contacted Sarah's family." Ciel said. I stay quiet. I feel like the tears are going to come out any second now. "Are you... Okay?" I clench on my skirt and bit my lips. A single tear came out. Then another one. Another one follows and before I knew it, I was crying helplessly. I drop to the floor and cover my face. "She was never my friend. Our bond were never true." I hiccup. It hurts. It hurts that another person is leaving me. What am I doing wrong? I just people to stay with me...

Yet, I'm crying right in front of Ciel again

Yet, I'm crying right in front of Ciel again. "(Y/n)...." Ciel bend down and look at me. "I'm sorry... I couldn't help it." I said, trying to stop the tears from falling. They're not stopping no matter what I do. This is really embarrassing. "Don't cry." Ciel said and stroke my hair. I hiccup. "She left me. She was using me. How can I not cry?..." I said and look at Ciel. My vision was all blurry because of the tears. "I just want... You to hug me right now. Make me feel better. I don't care anymore. Please just- " Ciel immediately hug me and burry his face into my shoulders. "Ciel..." I hiccup once again. The tears were still dripping and I can't seem to make it stop. "Don't cry. I don't like it when when you cry. Please just... Stop." Ciel mumbled. I grasp on to his shirt and cry some more. "I'm sorry. I should've been more careful."  Ciel puts his head up and look at me. "It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself (Y/n)."  I wipe my tears and look at Ciel. I then wipe some again. "Are.. You going to leave me too?" My voice crack. Ciel eyes widen and he grip onto my shoulders. "I would never do that!... Because.. I.. I  Like you (Y/n)!... Whoever left you... It was their lost..." Ciel said with sad eyes. My mind was blank. So it's true. He likes me. He.. Really do... All this time. I grab his shirt and look at him. I then wipe my remaining tears with my other arm and speak up. "Ciel... I.. L-like you too- Hmf!"

 L-like you too- Hmf!"