DELIVERY!

--My POV—

I’ve been here in LA with Alana for quite sometime. I look huge, like the baby is ready to pop out of my stomach any minute. I talk to Leah and Emily every day. Embry comes here every month to visit and sends his love from ‘everyone.’ Everyday, before I sleep, I look at my pictures of Seth and I, and I cry myself to sleep. It’s not easy being away from the one you love. But it is easier to stop the pain that the one you love, caused. Every now and then, I read a post-it that has reasons why I love you, and I fall more in love with him, remembering the day he made me do this. Less than a month, I’ll be giving birth to Seth Clearwater’s baby, without Seth Clearwater here. He doesn’t even know where I am. I bet he thinks I’m dead. One day, Alana and I were sitting on the couch watching TV, then all of a sudden, it happened.

Me: oh, oh, oh my goodness! My water, it broke! ALANA, I’M GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!

Alana: WHAT? YOU’RE 2 WEEKS EARLY? OH MY GOODNESS? WHAT DO WE DO?!

Me: SNAP OUT OF IT. Get my duffle bag upstairs and we’ll go to the hospital.

Alana: okay, okay. I got it.

She ran upstairs and got my stuff. We walked to her car, and she drove as fast as she could to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, they put me in the room and had me doing breathing exercises. I was finally dilated enough to finally start pushing. I held onto Alana’s hand and squeezed. She fell to her knees because I squeezed hard. I yelled while pushing, ‘Alana! Never have sex! This is the most painful thing in the world! GO FOR ADOPTIONS!’ I pushed one more time, then I heard crying. Tears coming down my face, asking to see my baby.

Doctor: it’s a boy!

Me: can I hold him?

They put him on my chest and he lied there, crying. Then they took him and cleaned him up. After they cleaned him, they gave him back to me. I told Alana to get my phone. I took a picture of my baby boy, and sent it to my family, Emily, Leah, Sam, and Embry. I closed my phone as the nurse asked me what I was going to name him. ‘Koda Harry Clearwater.’ I smiled as I said Clearwater. Koda really looks like Seth. I wonder what they are up to right now.

---Seth’s POV---

It’s been months since Kaya ran away. I haven’t put the pieces back together, but I’m hanging in there. We were all in the living room watching TV then Leah’s phone dinged. She got up and went to the other side of the room, facing us. She opened it and read her text. She smiled. Then Kwoli’s and Embry’s phone dinged. Then went next to Leah and read it. They AWWd together. Then Emily and Sam’s phone dinged. They stood up and looked at it. They looked at each other and had tears running down their faces. Leah said, ‘He looks like..’ with tears running down her face. They nodded and started bawling. WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING ALL OF A SUDDEN? I looked at everyone around me and they just shrugged their shoulders. 

All 5 of them went into the kitchen and started to hug each other and cried even more. It’s getting a little too emotional here. I don’t even cry that much anymore. I mean, yeah I cry every night hoping Kaya would come back but, crying wasn’t going to help me. I guess I should just move on. Then there was a knock on the door. Paul stood up and went to go get it. Kaya’s family came running in and went straight to the kitchen. They were all crying too. What the hell is going on here? Are they all having sudden breakdowns together? They were all talking in the kitchen as we continued to watch the game. I tried to listen in on where they were saying, but all I got was the same thing Leah said before they started bawling their eyes out. I shrugged it off and ignored them. It couldn’t be that important. Nothing we need to be involved with. If it makes you cry, I’m out. I cry enough every night. I don’t need anything else messing up my feelings.