Little Getaway.

--My POV—

We left in the middle of the school day and went to our special place. We just sat there and talked. Things couldn’t be more perfect. The guy I’m in love with is here with me, in love with me, and I will be spending the rest of my life with him. But I felt a tingle down my spine, that I was being watched. I looked at Seth who was staring out in the open. Who is watching me? I look around and found nothing in sight, as far as I can see. I just ignored it again. Then Seth spoke up,

Seth: So, is there something about you I should know?

Me: you know everything you need to know about me.

Seth: what about I get you really mad? What happens? Do I die?

Me: well, there are some things. If I’m ever in a big shock that I’m speechless and frozen, I’ll pass out because my mind wouldn’t process that much shock, so I’ll just black out. If I’m ever really, really, really, really angry and I’m in wolf form, and I deny anyone to help me to calm down, that’s when stuff will start to happen.

Seth: what do you mean?

Me: When a coyote gets that mad, it’ll become very furious and do stupid stuff. It’ll do anything to kill itself, just to get rid of the anger.

Seth: is that why when Paul had that evil look on his face, and you and Kwoli were in the woods, Kola said, ‘If I lose them, I will hate you for the rest of my life’

Me: He said that? But it’s true. It won’t stop till it kills itself, unless someone tries and stops them forcefully.

Seth: I’m going to be the one to stop you forcefully if you ever get that mad. I promise.

Me: I’ve never been that mad. My mom has, and it wasn’t pretty.

Seth: what happened?

Me: it was before she found out she was pregnant with Kiona. My mom got a phone call from her brother, my uncle, saying he wants to come see her and meet brothers and I because he’s never met us. But my mom refused because she didn’t like her family. They were all stubborn and stuck up. She wasn’t like that. That’s why she left her family when she could, so she can start her own life. Everyone in her family told her she was a dishonor to the family because she wasn’t like them. Honestly, I’m glad she isn’t like them. But one day, my uncle found us, and barged into our house when we were all in the living room. He walked up to my mom in anger and started yelling at her saying everything they said to her when she used to live with them. ‘Dishonor. You are the worst daughter/sister in the world. You deserve to die! You have no right to have a family or be in one.’ And so on. Then all of a sudden he slapped her really hard and he left. Before he left, he glared at us and I read his mind, ‘You guys are the reason why everyone was in danger.’ My mom was getting so furious with him, she left the house and phased. At that time we knew, that was the first outburst we have ever seen. She was going to try and kill herself because she, as a coyote, believed everything he said.

Seth: so what happened? You had to go get her?

Me: well, my dad and I had to go find her. I sniffed her out and we found her before anything could happen. When we found her, she was still angry. I distracted her by talking to her in her mind, then my dad tackled her and forced her to stop and look him in the eyes. She then calmed down, and kind of fell into a depression. But a month later, she found out about Kiona, then she felt better.

Seth: your family brings her joy.

Me: I guess it does.

Seth: you’ll be a great mom when we have kids Kaya.

Me: and you’ll be a great dad, Seth.

Seth: do you think I’ll ever have to hunt you down so you don’t kill yourself?

Me: I don’t know, maybe. Who knows if someone will piss me off so much, that I’d go out and kill myself.

Seth: I hope you won’t because if you kill yourself, the best thing for me to do is to kill myself too.

Me: don’t say that!

Seth: without you, I’m nothing. No point in me living anymore.

Pain filled his eyes. I couldn’t stand him feeling like that. There was only one way to make him happy again. I leaned him and our lips met. Every kiss always feels like the first. Fireworks in my stomach, shivers down my spine, his warm embrace around my waist, his tongue syncing with mines, and the smile he has in the middle of the kiss. Now I know my life is perfect. Right?

(I kind of felt this a little pointless, but i needed a little one on one time for kaya and Seth. and some facts in here you might want to remember for the future.)