DÉJÀ VU.

--My POV-- 
I ran to Seth’s house, carefully, to tell him. The door was kind of open, so I kind of just, walked in. I went to his room and opened his door to find the same scene I saw last time. DÉJÀ VU.

Me: SETH!

Seth: Kaya! What are you doing here? Go away!

Me: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?

Seth: what does it matter? YOU SAID IT’S OVER!

Me: NO I DIDN’T. When you slammed the door on me, I was saying, ‘it’s all my fault.’

Seth: what? Why are you even here?

Me: how could you do this, AGAIN Seth?! I came here to tell you that my coyote imprint was a false alarm. You’re my only imprint.

Seth: I didn’t know any of,

Me: right, you don’t know. Because you never let me explain. EVER. You just storm off and accuse without actually knowing.

Seth: WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?

Me: because you pushed it to the point where it’s not okay. You cheated on me, TWICE. I have the right to yell at you.

Brigid: I say it’s the hormones.

Me: YOU, YOU SHUT UP. YOU’RE NOT EVEN IN THIS.

Seth: don’t yell at her like that! She, I’m her imprintee. And I love her!

Me: YOU WHAT? You’re accepting it?

Seth: why wouldn’t I?

Me: *turns to Brigid * Brigid, you hurt Seth, and I will rip your head off of your body. I don’t care if we use to be best friends. You’re just like your brother. You better watch yourself.

Then she entered my mind. ‘Chill Kai. I didn’t really imprint on Seth. I thought I did, but it was a false alarm. I’m actually only here so Seth can make you mad, so you guys break up. And when you break up, you’ll go running back to Brandon and be together forever.’

Me: FUCK YOU. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Seth: NO STAY. What do you think you’re doing? Bossing people around. She’s not a dog Kaya!

Me: Seth, she doesn’t really love you!

Seth: prove it!

Me: if she really imprinted on you, she would be here in front of you, trying to protect you from me, instead of on your bed, watching us yell at each other.

Seth: is that true? *turning to Brigid *

Seth: Kaya, I’m sorry, but that’s a lie.

Me: you know what Seth? I’m tired of this. I’m tired of always fighting. I’m tired of trying to make everything better. Whenever we fix our problems, there’s something there to always mess everything up and we are back at it again. I’m done. I hope you have a good life Seth. Have fun with Brigid. Sorries won’t fix anything anymore. Sometimes, I love you, doesn’t mean the same anymore. Goodbye.

---Seth’s POV---

Kaya: you know what Seth? I’m tired of this. I’m tired of always fighting. I’m tired of trying to make everything better. Whenever we fix our problems, there’s something there to always mess everything up and we are back at it again. I’m done. I hope you have a good life Seth. Have fun with Brigid. Sorries won’t fix anything anymore. Sometimes, I love you, doesn’t mean the same anymore. Goodbye.

She slammed the door in my face and I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces. Tears running down my face but I wiped them away. I walked back towards Brigid who was just staring at me.

Brigid: Seth, I,

Me: no. Forget her. She’s in my past now. You are not my future. I love you.

Brigid: I have to tell you something.

Me: you can tell me anything.

Brigid: Kaya’s right. I don’t really love you. Me imprinting on you was just a false alarm. The reason why I come back is so Kaya can break up with you and run back to my brother. I want them to be together forever. That’s my brother’s imprint.

Me: how could I have been so stupid!

Brigid: don’t worry. I know Kaya. She’s just pissed and will cry at home. It’s like she’s leaving the town or anything.

Me: I think it’s best if you leave, and never come back.

She nodded and jumped out of my window. I sat on my bed, crying thinking of how bad I messed up with Kaya, AGAIN. She hates me. She hates me. She’s never going to forgive me. She broke up with me. She was trying to protect me, and what did I do? I broke her heart, twice or more. I’m such a big IDIOT. Brigid’s right, she’s probably at home. I’ll talk to her tomorrow. I mean, she’s not actually going to leave the town or anything.