False Alarm.

--My POV-- 
Night passed and it was finally morning. I barely got any sleep last night. I got ready and looked in the mirror. DAMN WAS I GETTING BIG. I walked downstairs and went straight to Seth’s house. I knocked on the door, hoping Leah or Sue would open the door. But there stood Seth. His face is so flawless.

Seth: KAYA! What are you doing here? I was about to go to your house!

Me: Seth,

Seth: Kaya I’m sorry. I really am. I didn’t know you were telling me the truth. I didn’t know you were pregnant. I didn’t know you were scared to tell me. But I’m happy that we are having a kid. Brigid means NOTHING to me. I swear. Please believe me. I’m really, really sorry Kaya!

Me: it’s okay Seth. I forgive you.

Seth: good. How long have you been pregnant?

Me: 4 months..

Seth: wow. You’re getting big. But you’re still beautiful. Kaya, what’s wrong?

Me: Seth, I.. I have to tell you something.

Seth: you can tell me anything.

Me: Seth, you’re going to hate me after this.

Seth: I can never hate you. Please tell me.

Me: Seth, I.. I, im.. imprinted.. as a coyote..

Seth: YOU WHAT?

Me: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I was mad at you and I wasn’t thinking like a wolf. I was super mad so I was thinking like a coyote. And I looked up and had eye contact with this guy, and .. I’m really sorry Seth!

Seth: no Kaya! Sorries can’t take back an imprint.

Me: Seth, I’m really sorry.

Seth: no Kaya. Sorries won’t fix anything anymore.

Me: it’s..

Then he slammed the door in my face.

---Seth’s POV---

SHE IMPRINTED ON SOMEONE ELSE AS A COYOTE. HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO ME? HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO US? HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO OUR FAMILY? SHE JUST RUINED EVERYTHING! I was so mad, I slammed the door while she said something. The last thing I heard was ‘It’s..’ She’s probably choosing him over me and wanted to say, ‘it’s over.’ I can’t take this pain she keeps doing to me. I’m tired of it. I’m sick and tired of all this fighting and hurting, and making up. Every time we make up, something is always happening to make us fight again. FUCK THIS. FUCK EVERYTHING. I’M CALLING BRIGID.

--My POV—

It has been almost a month since I talked to Seth. That day he slammed the door in my face, I dropped to my knees and cried. An hour later, I finally got the strength to go home, so I can cry in my room. When I got home, I ignored every call, and went straight to my room. And cried and cried and cried. I’ve cried every day now. I wouldn’t leave my room. I would only eat lunch, and drink water once in a while. I barely got any sleep. Every time I looked in the mirror, I get bigger and bigger for my stomach. As for my face, I get paler and paler, and I look like I’m dead. I would mope around my room and not talk to anyone. I won’t even talk to Alana, Leah, or Emily. They all tried, but I refused. After weeks of mopping and denying everything, I got the strength to go downstairs and talk to someone. I went to the bathroom and showered and changed. I went downstairs to the whole family staring at me.

Me: hi..

Mom: want some food honey?

Me: yes please. Anything, I’m just hungry.

Alana: you okay Kai?

Me: fine.

Kole: want to go talk sis?

I nodded and we headed back into the backyard.

Kole: Tell me anything that’s on your mind, sis.

Me: FUCK THIS. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCK THE PAIN. FUCK SETH FOR NEVER LETTING ME EXPLAIN ANYTHING. FUCK SHIT.

Kole: you done?

Me: I think so.

Kole: I need you to tell me something.

Me: yeah?

Kole: when you imprinted as a coyote, how did you feel?

Me: uhm, I don’t know. Nothing like when I imprinted as a wolf, that’s for sure.

Kole: he didn’t hate you at all?

Me: no, he walked to me and introduced himself. He was nice and everything.

Kole: Kaya, you didn’t imprint as a coyote.

Me: what? How do you know?

Kole: if you imprinted as a coyote, he would have hated you. If you imprinted as a coyote, you wouldn’t have stayed in your room the whole week mopping around for Seth. If you imprinted as a coyote, you would’ve been out there, trying to make your coyote imprint fall in love with you!

Me: so, you’re telling me, it was all,

Kole: a false alarm. Happens all the time. You only believed it because he was so hypnotized by you and you were angry with Seth. You wanted to believe it, but it’s not true.

Me: so, my one and only imprint is still Seth?

Kole: that’s right!

Me: thank you, thank you, thank you!