I promise!

---Seth’s POV---

Kole sacrificed his life for her. Then the pack jumped on the Volturi. I got to kill Jane. I wanted to kill Jane because she put Kaya in so much pain, back at the bonfire, and now. I ripped her piece by piece and the pack started the fire. I phased back and saw Kaya laying next to Kole, holding hands. Kole jerked up, like nothing happened, and looked at Kaya. Kwoli and Mai came out of the forest, running towards Kaya. She was there, motionless, and frozen. I started to get angry. She’s gone. She’s never going to come back. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SETH! NO! This is HIS fault! I turned to look at Kole and started to growl who tried getting a glimpse at Kaya.

Me: YOU! YOU DID THIS TO HER!

Kole: I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING. I SAVED HER.

Me: and now, SHE’S DEAD.

Kole: WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT MY SISTER?

Me: SHE’S MY IMPRINT! And now, I’m going to do what she told us to do, if she dies.

Kole: What would that be?

I jumped at him, throwing punches, and I lifted him in the air, ready to throw him, before I threw him, I yelled, ‘TO KILL YOU!’ Before I threw him, Mai yelled,

Mai: NO. SHE’S BREATHING! SHE’S BREATHING! SETH STOP! SHE’S BREATHING, COME HERE!

Sam: let’s take her to the Cullens!

Instantly, I just dropped Kole, and ran to Kaya. I lifted her into my arms, breathing slowly, and I ran as fast as I could to the Cullen’s house. No time to waste, Carlisle was already there, waiting in front of the door.

Carlisle: Up stairs where the equipment is, Seth.

I ran upstairs, with Carlisle a second behind. I put her on the bed and sat next to her while Carlisle did everything he could to see what’s wrong. Please, please be okay. Don’t leave me Kaya. Please don’t leave me. I’ll be nothing without you. Please. I love you Kaya. I’ll do anything for you to come back. Don’t leave me here alone. I promise I will love you forever. I promise I will be the best boyfriend in the world. I promise you anything, just please don't leave.  I said. Tears started to escape my eyes, falling down my face. Edward came next to me and held my shoulder, ‘She’s going to be fine Seth. She’s worried about you more than herself right now. Her dream is quite, interesting. She’s in a meadow, with this guy. She's crying, wanting to come back to you. He's cradling her in his arms and singing her a lullaby.' 'what's the lyrics in the lullaby?' Mai rushed in and asked. He shrugged and she instantly read his mind. she started singing,

(SONG ON THE RIGHT. ---------> OVER THERE. ) 
(this is a song i found. and i thought it was really nice and sweet. ) 
Kole and Kwoli ran in and heard Mai singing. They dropped to their knees and started crying. She finished singing, she opened her eyes, 'The man is her father. That was their father's lullaby... He always use to sing that song whenever they had a nightmare, they were scared, or they kept crying..' Tears running down her face, I knew Kaya was scared. I instantly held her hand hoping she knows I'm still here. 'She stopped crying Seth. When you held her hand, she knew you were here. She doesn't want you to let go.' Edward said.

I whispered, I’ll never let go Kaya. I promise. Tears still running down my face. A hand cups my face, and wipes away my tears. I open my eyes, to find Kaya in a breathing mask, connected to an oxygen tank. Her eyes half way open, with tears falling down her face. ‘I love you.’ She says. ‘And I love you Kaya Hunt.’