Letters.

LETTERS

Dear Mom, brothers, and sister,

                        I’m sorry this all had to happen. I didn’t mean to put anyone in danger. If I was told sooner, I would’ve been gone and no one would be worrying about any of this. But I’m going somewhere. Hoping no one can find me. I know you will try to read my mind, but I’m keeping everyone on lock out. Boys, help mom raise Kiona for me. Be good, help mom around the house, do well in school, please behave, and never forget me. I love each and every one of you. But it’s time for me to go. I’m sorry it had to end this way, but leaving a note was the only way I can do it without you stopping me or following me. This has to end tonight. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO FAMILY.

                                                            ~Your daughter/sister, Kaya.                        

Dear Seth,

                        I know I said I would never leave you or hurt you. But if I don’t leave now, everyone will be in danger, because of me. I don’t want anyone else to die because of my powers. I love you with all my heart. You were the best boyfriend in the whole world. You made me feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. Please take care of my brothers, sister, and mom for me. I’m sorry it has to end this way. It’s hurting me more than it’s hurting you right now. I love everything about you, your hair, your body, your personality, your sense of humor, your eyes, your smile, everything. I just want you to know, I’ll die for you just so you can be safe. After everything, please do move on after all of this is done. I know you don’t want to, or wouldn’t want to, but it’s the best way. I never want you to think that I never loved you. I loved with you all my heart, till death do us part. I promise you, my spirit will always look out for you and the pack. My heart will always be with you Seth Clearwater. I’m sorry but I have to go. This has to end, tonight. I love you Seth, and never forget that. You’ll meet a nice girl in the future, and make her your wife. I’ll always be your best friend too.

                                                            ~Your best friend/girlfriend, Kaya

Dear Sam, Emily, & Pack,

                        I’m sorry I put all of you in danger. I never meant for any of this to happen. My plan was for me and Jacy to train with you guys until they came and we would leave, hoping no one would be hurt. Knowing they only want me, I don’t want anyone else in danger. I’m sorry but please don’t come save me. I don’t want anyone dead. It is either me, or him. If I die, he’ll stop and my family and the tribe, will live in peace. I love you all with all my heart. Please help take care of my family. My mom is going to need the help after I’m gone. I want to thank everyone for training me, encouraging me, loving me, and accepting me for who I am. I’ll miss each and every one of you, but I’m willing to die to save the tribe and my pack. This has to end tonight. My spirit will always be with you guys. Take care.

                                                            ~Pack sister, Kaya.

Dear Jake,

                        Thank you for everything Jacob Black. You were my first friend here at La Push. You were always there for me through anything. I’m sorry I put you in danger of being killed. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. I hope you forgive me in time. I love you Jacob, and never forget that. You were a big brother to me and I’ll never forget it. I’ll always look out for you with my spirit. If ever you miss me, go outside during the day, look up at the sun, then you won’t miss me anymore. Every time you look at the sun, my spirit will be right next to you, protecting you and the pack. Never forget who I was. Please take care of my family for me. I have to go, this has to end, tonight.

                                                            ~Your little sister, Kaya

Dear Leah,

                        I’m sorry I put you in danger. I’m sorry I have to do this right now, but it’s the only way, I can keep you safe. I just hope you understand what I’m trying to do. My spirit will always look out for you. Please help take care of my family after this. And keep encouraging Seth to move on. I know he might not want to, but I want him to live his life without mourning after me. Watch out for him too. Let him know every day that I’m always with him and I’ll always love him. And I’ll always love you Leah. You were the big sister I always wanted. Someone I can look up to. Thanks, for everything. But this has to end tonight. I’m sorry but I have to go.

                                                            ~Your little sister, Kaya.

Dear Paul,

            I’m sorry I put you in danger. I know you want to protect me, but please don’t come save me. I rather have me dead with all of you alive then all of you dead with me alive. I’m willing to risk my life for you guys. I love you Paul. Thank you for being a big brother to me. I’m sorry it has to end this way. Please take care of everyone. My family, the pack, the tribe, and most of all, Seth. After all of this, please push him into doing better and encourage him. He’s going to need a lot of help after I’m gone. I’m sorry but I have to go. This must end tonight. I LOVE YOU PAUL, AND I’LL ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOU.            

                                                            ~Your little sister, Kaya

It's going to end, TONIGHT.