#59: Engagement Prelude

Začít od začátku

Fifi seated herself comfortably on Micky's bed.

Fifi: Oh yeah. As I was saying, I thought of a new concept for the engagement. We can have something that is so not traditional, something that is out of the box. It would be like a cross-dressed party. Kiki could be dressed smartly in a tux while Jaejoong could be in a long, flowy gown. How does that sounds? Interesting?

Xiah and Micky had doubts about it.

Xiah: Erm.... Does that mean that all the guys will have to dress up as girls?

Micky: I don't want to be wearing a skirt.

Fifi: No... No... No... It's only Jaejoong and Kiki who are going to dressed up differently. The rest of us can just wear our normal clothes.

Micky: That sounds interesting. I think we should definitely do this.

Xiah: But, we can't tell Jaejoong-hyung and Kiki about this. I think that they are going to protest. So, we can only reveal it on the actual day.

Micky: Oh yeah. Why don't we bring it forward? Like have it tomorrow night?

Fifi: Why?

Micky: If we had games first, then it would be too tiring.

Xiah: Huh? So, you are cutting down on my games? Then what about all the planning that I've done?

Micky: No, I mean bring the party forward, and not cut down on your games. You get what I mean?

Xiah: Oh. Okay.

Fifi: Why not we get the rest of them up and ask them for their suggestion?

Micky: Okay. You go get Theo while Junsu and I get U-know and Max. We will meet back in my room here. Okay?

Fifi: Alright.

The trio went on with their mission.

After some time, everyone had gathered in Xiah and Micky's room, with the exception of Kiki and Jaejoong.

Theo(grumbled): Why are we all gathering here? It's so late and I want to sleep.

U-know: Yeah. What's so important that you guys can't tell us in the morning?

Micky: Guys, it's really something very important. I promised that this is going to be quick.

Max: Okay. Hyung, you better make it quick.

Micky: Okay. Fifi was thinking of having Kiki and Jaejoong do a switch in their clothes during the party, but they will not be aware of it. And, they would think that the party is going to be on the last day here on the island. But, we are going to have it tomorrow night.

Before Micky even finished his sentence, Theo had already fallen asleep. She was sleeping on U-know's lap and U-know could not bear to wake her up.

U-know: Hmmm.... Okay. This sounds exciting. I have no objections. But before we continue, can I carry Theo back to her room first?

Max: Hyung, there's no time for you to do that. You can just let her sleep here, while we discuss. We all want to sleep.

U-know: Oh. Okay.

Fifi: But, what are we going to do in the day?

Max: That's easy. U-know-hyung can say that there are still places that we haven't visit yet. So, we can continue touring.