#45: Dinner plans

Kiki: So... I can get back to my work now?

I looked at Jaejoong with pleading eyes. He smiled and relented, giving a slight nod and stood up and went behind me, and pushed me towards my work room. Once he pushed me next to my work table, he bent down so that he was at my eye level.

Jaejoong: Is there anything else you need before I leave you to your work?

Kiki: Erm... There is something... I hope you can do for me...

Jaejoong: What's that? I'm all ears...

Kiki: Joongie ah...

He took my hands in his.

Jaejoong: Ye... yeobo...

Kiki: Can you be lenient with Micky and Max? Let them off today?

He made a face.

Jaejoong: Don't tell me you agreed to everything I asked... Just to help get the two of them off the hook?

I placed my hand on his face.

Kiki: Of course not... I just thought it would be nice to invite everyone out for a nice dinner tonight...

Jaejoong: Go OUT for dinner?

Kiki: Ne... So... So you can...

Jaejoong: I can???

Jaejoong scratched his head blurly. I looked at him and smiled.

Kiki's thoughts: I think he doesn't know what I am hinting at all...

Kiki: Ah nevermind... I'll just go back to my work...

Jaejoong: But....

Kiki: It's okay Joongie... I'll just go back to my work... You go and have some rest... You've been awake the whole day already...

Jaejoong: You sure you don't need anything?

Kiki: Ne... Joongie... I'll be fine... Go on and get some rest...

He turned and walked out of the room and sat at the sofa.

Jaejoong's thoughts: What is she trying to say... She doesn't tell me what she wants to say and suddenly changes the subject... How am I supposed to know what she wants?!!! Let me think... Dinner... Invitation... Everyone... Tonight... Hmmm....

Jaejoong scratched his head and thought hard. He tousled his hair frustratedly and flung them down. He looked down at his hands and suddenly his eyes sparkled. He had realised what I was trying to ask him to do!!!

Immediately he gave Micky a call.

Micky: Yobosayo...

Jaejoong: Yobosayo. It's me Jaejoong hyung. You guys don't have to make dinner tonight. We're going out for dinner at Samwon Garden at 8pm.

Micky: Omo... Kamsahamnida hyung... Thanks for letting us off... But what's the special occasion? Samwon Garden isn't cheap...

Jaejoong: Just make sure you guys are dressed properly. I expect to see ALL of you there. Annyeongi kyeseyo.

Micky: Hyung... yobosayo... yobosayo...

Next he made a call to Samwon Garden and made a reservation for 8 for dinner at 8pm in a private room. Satisfied with what he had planned. He strolled in to check on me. I was busy flipping through the documents and making notes on my notebook when he came in and hugged me from the back.