#27: Sightseeing Day Part 2

*ZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ*

I grabbed my phone from my pocket when I felt it vibrating inside. I took a glimpse at the phone, there was a new message. I clicked away the message.

"I think we've covered everything already. So let's just break for the day and carry on with our work tomorrow then. So that's about it for the day. Let's go everyone!" the korean producer said.

"Okay. See you. Annyeongi kaseyo, everyone."

We walked out of the office, and my team wanted to go their separate ways for the day to do some touristy stuff before going back to the apartments. So we left separately. Once they were gone, I opened the message to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What time are you joining us? 

I'm dying from boredom here... 

U-Know's planned a FULL day of amusement park and palace touring for the girls... 

And I'm so bored... 

The places are all too crowded to my liking... 

U-Know's dragging Theo around everywhere, and Xiah and Fifi are MIA... 

I'd rather be somewhere else... 

With you... 

Miss you... 

Joongie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a sign of relief when I saw the message. Lucky for me I am not with them, or I definitely won't enjoy the sightseeing at all, since I don't like the itinerary at all. Even if Jaejoong was there I'd be bored. First of all, I can't take any of the rides at the amusement park. Secondly, I am not a big fan of old relics such as ancient palaces...

I clicked on the number to call Jaejoong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*PWACK*

The sound from the impact of U-Know's swinging fist coming into contact with Jaejoong's palm was very shocking. Jaejoong had managed to block U-Know's swinging fist with his palm just before it hit the guy. Everyone was too shocked for words.

"Hyung!!!" U-Know shouted.

"Stop it. That's enough. There's no point getting physical when you can reason with him."

Max and Micky held U-Know back just in case he tried to take a swing at the guy again, while Jaejoong spoke to the guy.

"Sir, if you think that what you did is right, and you feel that your conscience can let you leave this place without apologising. You just go ahead. If not, please apologise to our friend for your actions."

At this point in time, a crowd had gathered around them, and those that were near the guy earlier, had seen what he had did earlier, and they were chanting that he should apologise to Theo. Embarrassed, the guy apologised and hurriedly pushed himself out from the crowd. When he apologised, the crowd cheered, and dispersed.

Jaejoong walked back over to the gang.

"You gotta remember that you are in the public. Anything you do might be caught on camera. You gotta be more careful next time..."

"Yeh... Sorry guys... I guess I need to control my temper better..."

"Yeh hyung, I can't imagine what would have happened if you really hit the guy..."