#36: Wake Up!

Max: Now Hyung went out to find Nuna, what are we going to do? Are we still going out with the girls?

U-know: I think Hyung wants to spend time with Nuna. He's like so lost without Kiki. I think it's better that we do not disturb them.

Theo: Yeah. I agree too. These two lovebirds. Sigh.

U-know: Never mind about that two. Let's go and have some fun today. Have everyone finished your breakfast? Let's go.

Fifi: Huh??? U-know, are you kidding????? It's like only 8 in the morning. It's like still early.

Fifi was shocked to hear that they were setting off again. Last night marathon had worn Fifi out. All Fifi wanted to do now was to sleep and nothing else. Maybe, after having enough rest, she could have enough energy.

U-know: Yeah. We're setting off after breakfast. There's so much of things in Korea that I want to show you girls.

Fifi: Now I can see that you're really serious about that. Can I say that I'll join you guys later after that???? I need to sleep now. I'm really sorry.

Everyone: NO!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!!!!

Fifi: Sorry. I really need to sleep. Maybe, I'll join you guys for lunch.

After finishing her sentence, Fifi went back to her room.

Xiah: FIFI!!!!! Where are you going?? You can't go back to sleep.

Xiah ran after Fifi as he screamed for Fifi not to go back to her room. Xiah, being a fast runner, was able to catch up with Fifi. He grabbed her arm, stopping her from entering her room.

Xiah: Fifi!!! Why don't you want to go with us?? Please???!!!! It won't be fun without you. Pretty please???

Xiah stared at Fifi with his pair of innocent looking eye, he looked like a little puppy waiting for its owner to give it a hug.

Fifi: I'm sorry, Xiah. I really want to sleep. Maybe I'll sleep for a hour or two and join you guys later. I promise.

Xiah: But.... But.... Fifi..... Alright.

Fifi: Thank you. You're really understanding.

Fifi turned around, facing the rest.

Fifi: Have fun, guys. I'm going off to dreamland....

Fifi gave Xiah a smile, opened the room door and went in.

Micky: I think Fifi really wants to rest. I think we should go without her, and then she can join us later.

U-know: Alright. Theo, why don't you go and wash up. We'll come back here and meet you in 30 minutes time?

Theo: Okay.

The guys went back to their apartment, leaving Theo to get ready.

Theo entered into Fifi's room. Fifi was already lying in her bed, comfortably tucked into her blanket, all ready to sleep.

Theo: Fifi, are you really not joining us?

Fifi: Yeah. I really need to sleep. Maybe, I'll join you guys after lunch if I can wake up.

Theo: Alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later........

*Ding Dong..... Ding Dong....*

Theo: Coming!!!!!!