#30: Banned From Entering

Xiah and Fifi went around the palace to look for the rest of the guys, but they could not find them around. At this moment, Xiah was still holding on to Fifi's hand. Fifi tried to regain the freedom of her hand, but Xiah's grip got tighter.

"Xiah, I....I....think you can let go of my hand now. The security guard is far away by now."

Xiah continued walking, he pretended that he did not hear Fifi at all. He pulled Fifi as he went forward. Suddenly, Fifi stopped walking. Xiah wondered what happened. Was Fifi angry with him for holding her hands? Or she saw the rest of the guys?

Xiah turned around.

"What's wrong Fifi?"

"Erm......"

Fifi tired to draw Xiah's attention to their hands, but Xiah still did not get her hint. Fifi stared hard at their hands, hoping that once again, Xiah would not be so clueless.

"What's wrong Fifi? What are you staring at? I don't get"

Fifi really wondered if Xiah really did not get the hint or he was just clueless.

"Xiah.... You still don't get it?"

"I really don't understand. What's wrong?"

Fifi really did not know what to do. It seemed as though Xiah could not get the hint at all.

"Xiah, your... your... hand....."

"What's wrong with my hand? I don't see there's any problem there. It looks fine to me."

This was really driving Fifi crazy. Xiah just did not understand what she was saying. Does it mean that she had to spell everything out. All along, Xiah knew what was Fifi talking about. But, he wanted to hold her hands, and not let go. He had to act blur in order to continue to hold her hands.

U-know and Theo saw both Xiah and Fifi from afar.

"Hey, Xiah, Fifi!!! Where were you guys," screamed U-know.

U-know and Theo were running towards the direction of Xiah and Fifi. U-know was pulling Theo along as they ran.

When Fifi saw U-know and Theo making their way towards her, she immediately pushed Xiah's hand away from her. She would not want to endure another time of teasing. It was so embarrassing a moment ago when Jaejoong was teasing them. Meeting U-know was even worse. He could be one of the loud speaker in the group. In order to save herself from the dire consequence of teasing, Fifi had no choice but to do that.

Xiah was rather disappointed when Fifi pushed his hands away from his.

"We... We... Erm......"

Fifi had difficulty finding the right excuse to give for their disappearance. Seeing that Fifi had some trouble answering U-know question, he stepped in to help.

"Hyung, we went to eat. You know how hungry I can get at times, right."

"Oh. Where's the rest of the guys? Did you see them around?"

"Not too sure. We only saw Kiki and Jaejoong at the entrance, and that's about it".

"Hmmm.....The time now is about 6.30p.m. We have to gather everyone back now, then we could have our dinner. I've planned a traditional Korean dinner for you girls, since this is the first time here in Korea. Let me give Micky and Max a call. Xiah, could you give Jaejoong a call. I think Kiki would be with Jaejoong, so I don't think we need to call her. We will meet at the exit in 15 minutes time. So, if you girls want to use the bathroom, you could use it first and we'll meet later".