The Mysteries of Beacon Hills

Start from the beginning

"So is there anything we can to for his nightmares to stop?" Derek asked, "Solve how she died and get her to cross over to the light," Deaton shrugged. Derek sighed "fine...", "I already know how she died, she told me in my dream," I told them. The both looked at me waiting for me to tell them "She shot herself after blowing up the place," I told them. "There might be more, just be careful ok?" He told me and I nodded. "So, what now?" I asked as we walked to the car, " I guess go back to the lady, tell her what she did?" Derek shrugged. My phone began to ring.

"Hi Pup," I said answering Liam's call

"Hey mom, can you ask dad to come to help Jackson and I move our things into the U-Haul?" Liam asked. Jackson and him took the fast courses to hurry up can get the degrees and stuff to get jobs. Jackson went to be an RN and Liam went to be a teacher.

"Yeah, we will be there in 30 minutes," I said excited and hung up

"We're going to help Liam and Jackson move their things in the U-Haul," I smile to Derek, he smiled back "Ok, but you're not moving anything," Derek told me.
--------------
"Can I please help with something? I'm bored and feel useless..." I whine, Derek growls at me "Here, bring this out the car," Jackson looked around and then handed me a blanket. "Fine..." I sighed and then took the blanket downstairs and the to the car. "Where are you going?" Derek asked, I looked back to see that in had walked a couple feet left of the car. "Are you turning into Lydia?" Liam chuckled, I look to see signs that were leading to the library and cafeteria. I ignore them and just walk back to the car and throw the blanket in the back, "Is the library open yet?" I asked. "It should be, it's a 24-hour library," Jackson told me. "Well... I'm going to go there, I feel like I have to," I told them, "You're not going alone, Liam go with him," Derek told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you want to come here? It's old and creepy..." Liam shuttered as we walked in, "I-i don't know," I shrugged. We walked to the back of the library, "It looks like no one has touched any of these books for years," I whispered. I looked through the shelves trying to figure out why I felt the need to come here. As I skimmed the bottom shelf I reach behind the books and pulled out a book that I didn't even notice was there. "How did you know that was there?" Liam asked and I shrugged just as confused has he was. The book's title was "The mysteries of Beacon Hills", it's not a very big book but it has a couple mysteries in it. I look at the glossary and see "The Cult of Beacon Hills......Page 45".

I flip through the pages enough to see that it had some of the people and details that I had in my dream, I had a feeling it was a cult. "Hey look at the author, that was my professor for history," Liam chuckled, "Do you think he's here yet? I want to talk to him," I asked. "He should be," Liam shrugged not really knowing for sure. We checked the book out and then he let me to the professor's room.

"Hey Professor Allan, sorry to bother you before class, but my friend has a question?" Liam peaked his head it, "It's fine Liam, who's your friend and what is his question?" the professor gave us warm smiles. "His name is Mo-...Stiles," Liam began to grow red for almost calling me mom in public again, he does it a lot but I don't mind. "My question is about the Cult of Beacon Hills, we found this book in the library," I showed him the book, "Wow... I totally forgot about writing this, it was the early 90s when I wrote it. What do you want to know?" He smiled and the fond memory of the book. "Well I've been having... dreams of it lately," I said vaguely, "There was a lady named Sandy, another boy named Nathaniel Odom, and the leader was named Isaiah. Were their people with those names in the cult?" I asked "I sort of recall those when I was snooping around in the case files, but Isaiah Hale was one of the suspects for the Cult Leader. He started gathering members from 1973 to 1978." He told me.

"How did you know those names? Did you hear about them from somewhere?" He asked me, "I don't know... I also in my dream Sandy had blown the place up and shot herself," I told him. "That's what the police papers said, the Beacon Hills police are pretty corrupt... I think they had staged that so the FBI wouldn't steal the case, and it would be as popular as the Jonestown Cult or Charlie Manson," he told me. I folded my arms "They were corrupt, but not anymore," I said upset, he furrowed his eyebrows confused. "H-his late father was the sheriff, and his husband is a part of in now," Liam explained. "Oh... sorry I didn't mean to offend you, I honestly haven't been to Beacon Hills in awhile." He apologized. "I-its ok... so you said it was staged? What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Well, there weren't enough bodies to match the coffins. There were 19 skeletons found in the west forest of Beacon Hills where the place had burned down. But when they had the burying service there were 58 coffins. They explained it as the bones had just burned down and couldn't find all of the bones, but even when people are cremated the bones are left behind," he told us. The door open then Derek and Jackson came in, "Hey babe, they're all packed," Derek kissed me on the neck. "We're just talking about the dreams I've been having," I said confused, "You said the west forest?" I asked and he nodded. I had taken a picture of what I found a couple weeks ago, "I found this by the side of the road outside of the north forest," I showed him the picture of the Stone I found. "Woah..." I took the phone from me and zoomed in, "This is the template of god..." he said. "I found it still in the hand of a skeleton..." I scratched the back of my neck. "it could be Isaiah's... I had some Private Investigation that leads me to believe he was still alive in Georgia in the 90's. But now I believe that the skeleton was him, he would never have left without it. He believed that he was the son of god and the template belonged to him," he explained. "That can't be him, he's in Florida," Derek said nonchalantly. "What?" The Professor laughed, "He always sends me letters from Florida... I'm his grandson," Derek told him. "That can't be true... he did have two sons and a daughter, but they had burned down with the building," The Professor rolled his eyes handing me my phone back, "I've been researching this for years son, I know what I'm talking about," he said condescendingly. Derek sighed annoyed pulling out his wallet that had his driver's license and badge, "Remarkable... this case just keeps getting more interesting," The professor said. Some students began coming in, most of them were checking out Derek so I rolled my eyes. "I have to start class soon... here's my number, if you find anything new or have any questions call me. I'll do the same," he handed me a card writing his number on it, I nodded and then took a picture of it before writing my number giving it back to him.

"Did you know your Grandpa owned a cult?" I asked and Derek shook his head, "My dad never let me talk to him without him or mom being there. Now he just sends me cards and letters," He said. "Do you think we can go looking in the forest for something new when Jade is in school?" I asked. He pursed his lips "Maybe on the weekend... I really want you to rest ok?" He sighed, "besides I have work," He said. "Fine..." I folded my arms, I then cheekily grin at Jackson and Liam. They widen their eyes because they know what I'm thinking, I'm going to go without Derek... I can't keep having these nightmares.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment, vote, follow me, and check out my other stories:)