#20: Hello Again...

Start from the beginning

He lied down on the couch, and attempted to make himself comfortable.

"Jaljayo (Goodnight)..."

He shut his eyes and tried to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I startled from my sleep and awoke. My pillow was wet from my tears, I had cried myself to sleep. My throat felt dry and sore from the crying and I wanted to get myself a drink from the kitchen. I got out of the bed and opened the door slightly. I popped my head out and realized that the lights were off.

"I guess he had most likely gone back already..." I thought to myself.

I walked over to the kitchen without switching on the lights.

"Bbbbbbrrrrrrrr......."

"Huh? What's that sound? "

I turned and tried to squint my eyes to see in the minimal light. The sound had stopped. So I brushed it off as my own imagination, and moved on to the kitchen to get my water. When I reached the kitchen, I switched on the kitchen counter light, poured myself a glass of water, and started drinking.

"Bbbbbbrrrrrrrr......."

This time I almost choked on my water when I heard the sound. I looked over to the living room area, where the sound was coming from, as I walked over slowly with my glass of water. As I moved closer to the living room, I saw a movement on the couch, immediately I dashed to switch on the lights.

As the lights came on, I was shocked to see Jaejoong shivering and tossing on the couch.

I rushed over to the couch, and kneed down beside the couch, shaking him to wake him up.

"Joongie... Joongie... Wake up... Wake up... Are you cold?"

He opened his eyes, and rubbed them sheepishly, and shivered.

"It's morning already? Feels like I just fell asleep... Bbbbbbbrrrrrr...."

"Anio it's only 3am. Why are you sleeping here? Why didn't you go back home to sleep?"

"You said if I wanted to stay I can take the couch... So I did..."

He sat himself up, and pulled me up to sit beside him on the couch.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"I just said that in anger... You could have just gone back home to your bed... It's quite cold tonight... You're gonna catch a cold like that..."

"It's okay... Gwenchanayo... Cos you're... with me..."

He reached over to put his arm around me.

"*sign* you are so stubborn... Let me see if I have a spare duvet for you..." I stood up and went to my room and rummaged through the cupboards to search for a spare duvet, but unsuccessfully.

He strolled into my room and leaned against the door ledge as I rummaged the cupboards.

"ARGH!!! What kind of house has just ONE duvet!!!" I said in frustration.

"A NEW house?"

I looked up at him from the cupboards.

"You are still in the mood to joke?"

"Hee hee... You're right... Bad timing... Mianeyo..." He covered his mouth shyly as his giggled and made an innocent face when he apologised.