Rough Roads

Okay guys, this is not and update, but I'm happy to announce my new book! The first chapter is published so I invite you all to read my new story, go check it out! I will update every five days or so, so you will have constant updates. You don't have to worry about an unfinished book because I already finished writing it but I still want to update in the way I mentioned before. I will post the story both on Tumblr and Wattpad.

As usual, my work is girlxgirl and it's written in a second point of view, which means that You will be the main character of the story. I have been working on it for a while and I'm really happy that I'm sharing all of this with you guys. Your opinions are always heard and they are really important to improve my writing. I also want to apologize for vocabulary or grammatical mistakes my story may have since many of you know that English is not my first language. I still will re-read the chapters a few times to try to avoid them.

I also wanted to point out that, as the story follows a road trip, the places visited exist and even though they are described in the story, you can still look them up for visual reference because they are incredibly amazing.

Anyway, sorry for this long rant and thank you for all the support I always receive from all of you which is really important to me. I love you all!

Book Description:

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations 

It certainly wasn't in your plans road tripping with a strange girl you met on the way. And it certainly wasn't in your plans to fall in love with said girl. Was it fate or was it coincidence? Will you be able to unravel the mysterious girl that suddenly joins you in a journey full of lessons? Will you be able to overcome the bumps on your path? Find out and explore the corners of the world along with a pretty dark-haired girl who will make this trip even more exciting.

"Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other." Paulo Coelho