Oliver

"Oliver's eyes are just like yours," Kendall looks at your children adoringly. They are watching a movie and it's so cute how they are so focused on the cartoons.

"You think so?"

"I do," She smiles sweetly.

"Melody looks just like you," You say as you observe the young girl.

"You know what amazes me the most?" You shake your head 'no'. "That even though Melody isn't yours biologically, she is so similar to you. And the same with Oli, he has so many attitudes and things similar to me,"

"I know," You peck your wife's lips.

"I'm so in love with you, it's crazy," The model mumbles and proceeds to kiss your lips tenderly and right then you feel so loved and everything feels so right.

"Mommy, can you tell us one of your stories?" You hear your daughter, Melody, asking Kendall. You raise an eyebrow curiously. What stories does Kendall tell your kids?

"Sure honey, which one would you like to hear?"

"Tell us how you met Mama!" Oliver yells excitedly.

"But I heard that one a million times," Your daughter complains.

"But I never heard that one!" He cries. He is only 4 so you guess Kendall has never told him about how you two met.

"Okay, okay," Kendall chuckles and tucks your daughter and son in bed. "I met your Mama on a rainy day on September. That day, Aunt Kylie and Khloe insisted on having some fun so we dressed up. We had done that one time and it was epic but paparazzi caught us because Auntie Kylie wouldn't stop posting videos of us online,"

"Doesn't surprise me, Auntie Kylie is always posting videos," Melody comments. You try hard not to laugh at that because she is right.

"I had a long blonde wig and a fake nose. I was wearing sunglasses and a red flowered dress. I was another person," She makes a brief pause. "We went to this art exhibition not too far from my house. Everybody was so immersed looking at the paintings that they didn't notice us,"

"Were there mean guys around?" Oliver innocently asks. By 'mean guys' he refers to paps.

"No, besides we were very well disguised. They wouldn't think it was us," Kendall explains. "So, we were walking around the place freely; nobody recognized us and it felt so good. We sat on a bench right in front of a beautiful painting but my eyes were glued to the girl appreciating it,"

"Mama?" Oli wonders.

"Yeah," You can't see Kendall but you know she is smiling. "I was captivated. I really was. And she was so mysterious, I was intrigued by her. I saw her as a masterpiece; she is beautiful yet full of mysteries,"

"Mommy you are getting cheesy," Your daughter chuckles and so does your wife. Your eyes are quickly filled with tears. You have never heard her side of the story; Kendall never told you she saw you as a masterpiece.

"I know, but I can't help it when it comes to Mama," You grin when you hear this. You love this side of Kendall. "So back to the story, I wanted to talk to your Mama, to get to know her. I couldn't stand not talking to her. Khloe told me I should go and make some conversation but I was shy, it was really hard. I hesitantly approached her; I stood right next to her. We were admiring the painting in front of us... well she was... I was admiring her,"