Confessions pt. I

You sighed and observed the photo again; your sleepy eyes gazing at Kendall lovingly and a goofy smile playing on your lips. You could understand why people thought you were in love with the model. Even though you tried to hide your feelings, your eyes and your body language spoke for themselves. Kendall was looking back at you. She was smiling but you didn't think she was looking at you the same way you looked at her. However, people shipped it. You read the comments below the picture.

'They are so fucking cute'

'my bbys'

'relationship goals'

'pls get married already!!!!'

'Kenny looks so happy and in love 💞'

'THEY ARE EYE-FUCKING EACH OTHER'

That one made you gulp. You looked at the photo again. Is that obvious you were crushing so hard on Kendall? You had been friends for two years now and you had been crushing on her since day one. And of course, paps were always chasing Kendall so you always appeared on the photos as you two hung out all the time. Somehow, people started to notice you more and more; you gained a ton of followers on your social media, the model's fans knew your name and all of that turned into shipping you and Kendall together.

You looked at the time. 2:37 AM. You still couldn't sleep because your mind was overthinking way too much, as usual. You decided to look for yours and Kendall's ship name on Youtube, it couldn't hurt, right? You clicked on the first one, which was the one with more visits. It was not rare that lots of footage of you and Kendall existed since you were on her snapchat all the time. Also her family's snapchat, her friends' snapchat, you had appeared on KUWTK many times and you even had accompanied her to some events in which she was interviewed and of course you had to answer some questions too. It's not that you were famous; you were pretty known because your friends were celebrities, so yeah.

You pressed play. A really nice song started playing; you recognized it, a cover of 'Fast Car'. The first footage you saw is from Kendall's birthday; she was holding your hand so you wouldn't get lost in the crowd. So fucking cute. Then you saw another video filmed clearly by Kylie. She was posing while in the background you could clearly see the model sitting on your lap whispering something in your ear. You were smiling like an idiot. You chuckled at your lovesick expression.

Then there was this video of an interview at some event you didn't even remember attending. You were standing next to Kendall, listening to her answers and not-so-subtly staring at her lips. Then, the interviewer asked you something so your attention shifted to this guy and you noticed the model staring at you intensely. Her eyes shifted from your eyes to your lips. You didn't know if the shippers over-analyzed every little detail and saw things where they didn't exist or if they were truly correct about their assumption of you and Kendall being madly in love. You definitely were, but Kendall? You didn't know. You saw another couple of short videos and photos which were "evidence" of you and Kendall being together and the video finally ended with a photo of you two cuddling on the sofa and watching tv. You paused the video and observed that photo. You really looked like a couple there. You scrolled down to read the comments which by the way were pretty similar to the ones on all your social media sites.

One video captured your attention. It was titled 'Your/Ship/Name: Jealous Kendall' You frowned. This was completely new. You clicked on the video eager to watch what it was all about. Slow music started playing, you didn't recognize the song but it was a nice one. The first footage was from a snapchat video; you were in the background but you could clearly see that you were talking to Hailey and her hand was resting on your lap. Meanwhile, Kendall, who was sitting next to one of her sisters was looking at the interaction but more precisely at Hailey's hand on your lap.