Fever

Being Kendall Jenner's personal assistant was definitely not an easy task. You had been doing this job for almost four months now and you had gotten used to the model's fussy behavior when it came to her career. However, she was a rather chill and relaxed person; spending time with her and getting to know her was what made you start having all these weird feelings in the pit of your stomach that you had confused with admiration at some point. Now, you completely understood that you had feelings for her... as in romantic feelings. You also comprehended that you stood no chance with her and even if you found the courage to reveal those feelings, you would most likely lose your job. Not that she would return those feelings either; being a celebrity and being one of the most wanted girls gave her the opportunity to be with anyone she desired. And you believed you were far from there.

You were currently sitting on Kendall's dressing room as she was doing an interview for a famous talk show. You were texting this girl you had met backstage on one of Kendall's shows; that was one of the perks of hanging out with famous people. Her name was Taylor and she was a talented model who caught your eye right away. When you first saw her, you freaked out; you found yourself lost on her glimmering emerald eyes; she had the kind of eyes that distracted you from everything around and that when they landed on you, you were speechless. However, you were used to deal with celebrities and the loss of words was something that happened often and that you had learned to cope with. You waited for her to talk to you first and she did. And now she was asking you out on like the eight date, which you were looking forward to going so much. However, you still needed to see what Kendall's plans would be since they were changing all time.

"I'm back," Kendall announced with a tired smile as she close the wooden white door behind her. She proceeded to sit on the red sofa of the dressing room to eat her favorite snacks.

"How did it go?" you asked distractedly as you kept typing on your phone and texting the Victoria Secret's model.

"Pretty well. He stuck to the questions my manager gave him and everything was nice and fluid," you nodded. It was not a surprise that she gave them a not-allowed list of questions, with forbidden topics such as her romantic relationships. You were aware that the model did a fair amount of public relationships stunts that caused more attention drawn to her, but, honestly, you thought the whole thing was bullshit. Never liked it, never would.

"So, uhm, Kendall?" you looked at her shyly.

"Yeah?" her attention focused on you. Her brows were slightly and almost unnoticeably furrowed, somehow showing concern.

"Do you know your schedule for Friday yet?" you wondered. Now, her brows were subtly raised, probably in surprise of your question. "Do you think I could take Friday night off?"

"Why?" the dark-haired girl replied without giving you a proper answer.

"Ihaveadate," you mumbled way to fast and unintelligibly for her to understand.

"Sorry, what?"

"I have a date," you stated more calmly and meeting her now narrowed eyes. She pursed her lips together, probably angry that you fucked up her plans. You studied her angelic features and bit your lip unconsciously. Your feelings for her were still there and they wouldn't go away anytime soon.

"With whom?"

"Her name is Taylor," you informed her. "But I haven't say yes to her yet, I knew you could have plans so—"

"You thought well. We have a party on Friday," you frowned because Kendall usually went to parties on her own and with her friends; she never took you to them. You were useless there, to be honest. You two had become sort of friends but she was still your boss and you were still her employee, and this wasn't an invitation, she was ordering you to go. This was work.