Misunderstanding

Mixed three requests by anons: "Blurb on kendall being super jealous about the relationship y/n and justin have and she's being ultra jealous and then it all ends on extreme cuteness??" / "Story on kendall being serious mad at you because she thinks you cheated on her but you didn't pls??" / "Short story where y/n is dating kendall and you both are about to break up bc some stupid shit and then kendall remembers why she fell in love with you and everything's fixed and cute??"

"What do you mean HE is going with you!?" Your girlfriend asks exasperatedly over the phone.

"I don't see the problem," You answer quietly. "He is my friend and we both like Rihanna, I'm just going to a concert, babe, " You don't get why Kendall is so worried about you going to a Rihanna's concert with your friend Justin Bieber. She has been to to Paris for almost a week already and she gets crazy possessive when she's not around. The model is coming back tomorrow though, and you are glad she is because it hurts to miss her this much. You know she misses you and that's why she gets like this but you are incapable of cheating on her. You were a little bit of a tease some time ago when you said to her that Justin was your man crush but you'd never be with him like that. So, in conclusion, Justin invited you to Riri's concert and you excitedly accepted. He also said that after the show ended, you could meet Ri because she's friends with him.

"Well, to start with, when he's around, you are always all over him and I know that you have a crush on him. And secondly I have seen the way he looks at you and I don't like that," You can't help but roll your eyes.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not all over Justin whenever I see him. Don't be silly. I always get excited to be around him because we don't hang out that much. He's my man crush, yes, but I'm not going to fuck him, okay? When you are around Cara I don't complain. And I really don't care the way he supposedly "looks at me", I want you and only you. You have to learn to trust me, alright?" Kendall huffs and you know she is annoyed but she can't tell you what to do or not to do.

"Okay, maybe I overreacted, just be careful. Have fun tonight," She's so fucking pissed off.

"I will, see you tomorrow love, I miss you," The dark-haired girl just hangs up the phone. Fucking great.

Justin picks you up in his luxurious car and talks to you about how excited he is about the show. He says that even Drake is gonna be there to sing 'Work' with her. You share the same passion because you both love Rihanna so much and you are even more thrilled because you'll get to meet her.

"I talked to her about you, you know?" Justin comments, his eyes not leaving the road.

"You did? What did you tell her?" You open your eyes in surprise.

"How cool you are and she really wants to meet you," You are fangirling so much right now. This is like a dream come true.

You finally get to your destination. The place is crowded with paparazzi who don't let you get out of the car. There are lots of fans too, so it's rather difficult to get to the entrance. Justin, as the gentleman he is, gets out of the car and helps you out, grabbing firmly your hand and guiding you to the door.

"Wow that was crazy. I've been around paps because of Kendall but this was beyond crazy," You mention once you are safe from the blinding lights of the cameras.