Hot Stuff

Surprisingly I could write a little one shot requested by anon: "Can you do one where Kendall gets jealous about Y/N hanging out with Gigi so she starts ignoring Y/N and Y/N posts something online about Gigi and Kendall confronts her and they make up? Sorry if it's too complicated. :))"

"You are so funny," You admit while wiping tears from laughing so much.

"Nah," Gigi laughs again; her laugh is so contagious and she is so fucking funny.  You have known Gigi for a couple of days and you got along fantastically. Your mutual friend, Kendall, introduced you two at a party and a few days later you are hanging out in her place. You two bonded so quickly but for a special reason: because both of you are after unrequited love. You are in love with your friend Kendall Jenner and she obviously doesn't know. And you think you stand no chance. Gigi knows about this and promised to keep it between you two. Besides, not too long ago, the dark-haired girl was seen between hugs and kisses with Harry Styles, which shattered your heart. She never talked about that topic with you, though. She avoids her love life when she talks to you and you don't know if she is like that with everybody or only you.

"I'm really glad I met you,"

"Same!" Her phone starts ringing and she shows you who is calling. "Oh, look who is facetiming! Kenny, what's up?" Gigi answers chirpily.

"Not much, just chilling here with Kylie, you?" You hear Kendall's voice say. 

"Not much either, hanging with Y/N," She shrugs her shoulders. You quickly greet your friend from the distance but you also notice a frown in her face. She is not happy and you don't know why. Is she mad because you are hanging out with Gigi?

"You two hanging are out already? How long have you known each other? Three days?" She pants, clearly annoyed.

"Whoa there, tiger. No need to attack us like that. We just run into each other and then I invited her to my place," The blonde explains a little confused about Kendall's reaction.

"Yeah, whatever. Are you both still up for Kylie's party tonight?" You both nod still dumfounded about Kendall's actions. "Alright, see you there then, have fun,"

"See you, babe," Gigi ends the call. "What the fuck is wrong with her? Did you see how she attacked us?" The model gasped offended.

"Yeah, that was so rude. I think she was pissed off because we didn't invite her," You point out. 

"You think so? I don't know. She usually doesn't care about things like that,"

After chatting for a while, you say goodbye to Gigi and head to your house to get ready for the party. Kendall hasn't texted you yet which you find weird because she always sends you pics of what she is wearing or she even offers to pick you up. But nothing. Not a text. Not a call. Nothing.

You start to get ready and after some minutes you hear your phone buzz. You smirk. 'There she is,' you think to yourself. You unlock your phone but you frown when you see a text from Gigi instead.

'Wanna go with me?? I had so much fun today, btw"

'sure, I'll be there. I'll pick you up. let's have way more fun tonight 😈"

"Will do!! 💃🏻💃🏻"

You get ready quickly and look at yourself in the mirror. You look good; you are proud of your make-up and of some contouring techniques Kylie taught you. She is really the queen of make-up. You start your car and head to Gigi's place. Once you arrive there, you let her know you are outside and some minutes later she is entering your car.