Kind of Crush

Requested by anon: "LOVE your imagines! Can I make a request? Yn is the new VS angel and Kendall has a huge crush on her and finally meets on the day of the show and sparks fly ;)"

You wake up knowing that today is a big day. It's finally the day of Victoria Secret's fashion show. You have been an angel for two years already and you have made so many good friends there.  Your best friend Behati Prinslo texts you to have lunch together before heading to the show. You meet at a bar and start chatting.

"I always get so nervous before the runway," She tells you.

"I know, it's like, I hate being this nervous before the show but when you are there you kinda like it and feel confident,"

"That's so true! Do you know who is walking today?" Of course you know. It's really important to know which models are walking. You roll your eyes at her question.

"Behati, I know every girl that is walking tonight. What kind of question is that?"

"Have you met Kendall Jenner yet?" You frown.

"No, why?" You make a brief pause. "I did met Gigi because she was at the rehearsal with me, but I never run into that girl,"

"Well, I rehearsed with her,"

"So?" You say taking a sip of your coffee, not understanding what her point is.

"She has, uhm, kind of a crush on you," You almost choke. Your friend starts patting you in the back dramatically.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," You say while clearing your throat. "What do you mean she has a crush on me? Like I'm a big fan of yours crush or like I wanna fuck you crush?" You ask her. It's not big news that you are into girls. Everyone knows it and you have had some girlfriends in the past. But right now you are single and if you are not hearing wrong, Kendall Jenner may have a lil crush on you. And she is cute. Did you mention she is hot too?

"I don't know! She told me she was really nervous because she would meet you and she said, and I quote, that she has the biggest crush on you since ever," The model smirks and you just gape at her. Of course Kendall isn't into girls, what did you thought? She probably just looks up at you and nothing else. 

"Uhm, yeah, I think is more of a 'big fan of you' kinda crush," You say a little bit disappointed to be honest but whatever.

You both head to the VS fashion show, you are a few minutes late but people there work fast so you know it won't be a problem. Besides you are used to how everything works here. 

"Behati, Y/N, you are late ladies. Go get your make up done," One of the directors orders. You arrive at where everyone is and all the models are getting their hair and make up done. Your presence is noticed and you say hi to some of the girls. You are one of the most important angels even though you are one of the youngest too. You sit next to your best friends and talk while getting ready. You do an interview with Behati where they ask you how you met, how you became best friends, if you get along with Behati's husband and some other questions. Then, once Behati is ready, they take her away to do some shoots. You are almost finished and ready to do some photoshoots too.

That's when you see Kendall Jenner. She is talking with Adriana Lima and she looks gorgeous. She isn't in her outfit yet but you know it will probably look perfect on her. She catches you staring and if your face wasn't covered with so much make up, the blush in your cheeks would probably be noticed. You give her a small smile and then she approaches you.

"Hi, I'm Kendall Jenner," She greets you with a bright smile on her face. She looks cuter and shit, that smile. She is so pretty.

"I know who you are," You smile back at her and she gives you a shy smile. "I'm Y/N,"

"I know, I'm a big fan of yours," Kendall excitedly mentions.

"Thank you, love. So, first time being an angel, right?" She nods. "How are you coping with the nerves?"

"I'm so scared and nervous, I've always wanted to be an angel and this show is super important to me," You can notice that she is indeed nervous and you want so bad to make her feel better and tell her everything is going to be fine and that she'll do amazing out there.

"Hey, relax," You hold her hand reassuringly. Her hand is warm and it feels nice between yours. Ugh, you need to get these thoughts out of your head. "Look, everything is going to be fine, you will be excellent! Being nervous is a good sign, when you are out there you will get all confident, you will see," She nods at while looking at you with admiration. "And even if you make a mistake, which I'm sure it won't happen, you are a cutie and that means nobody's gonna care," You see her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and you smile because she looks adorable. 

"Thanks, it's just that you walk with such a confidence that I admire so much," She bite her lip and your eyes travel to them, lingering there for a moment. 

"Well, yeah, but I get confident out there. Right now I'm shitting on my pants," Kendall laughs at this. And it is the truth. You are so fucking nervous right now.

"Kendall, stop drooling!" You hear Gigi Hadid yell from her seat. The dark-haired girl rolls her eyes and you can see her cheeks turning a darker shade of pink again. "Really, just ask her out already,"

"Shut up!" She yells at her trying to play it cool. You smirk and raise an eyebrow at the model.

"You know, we should definitely hang out sometime, you seem really, uhm, cool," Her brown orbs excitedly spark and you can't help but smile at her.

"Really? Uhm, I mean, sure. What's your number?" You exchange numbers and promise to see each other again after the show.

"Well, I think it was more like I wanna date you crush," Your friend Behati whispers after seeing all the interaction.

"I probably have a 'I wanna date her' kind of crush too,"