You are irresistible

I've been having lots of requests asking for this kind of imagine and decided to combine it with others requests: "Can you do one were Kendall gets jealous and protective at a party or something. Love your stories"

"Are you going to the party tonight, right?" Kylie asks you while you are doing FaceTime with her.

"I don't know yet," You confess. You feel a little bit tired and you don't really feel like going at all. You want to sleep.

"Oh, c'mon. You gotta go, is literally one of the best parties ever," Your friend tries to convince you. "Plus, your hot girlfriend will be there,"

"Alright, I'll be there. I'll take a quick nap first," She just laughs at you and then says goodbye so you can have your beauty sleep.

Your phone buzzing wakes you up and you groaned. Five more minutes, please. You see the screen of your phone and you notice that is your girlfriend who is calling you.

"Kenny," You mumble still sleepily.

"Y/N," She answers softly. "You were sleeping, weren't you?"

"Mhh," You hum.

"Sorry I woke you up,"

"Nah, it's fine. I had to wake up anyways," You sit in your bed and rub your eyes.

"You coming tonight?"

"I am, are you?"

"Yes, me too. I wish we could go together, though," You can hear her heart breaking. You and Kendall have been together for some months now and her family and friends know but you aren't out as a couple to the media yet. She wants to protect you from the paparazzi and the fame even though you have assured her you could take them. Also, her managers and others believe it could be bad for her career so she's gotta keep the relationship a secret. You think that is bullshit but you decided to keep your thoughts to yourself. Anyways, tonight, you are both 'single' for the public eye.

"I know, me too. We will meet inside and if you want you can come spend the night afterwards," You suggest and you could  imagine her smiling.

"I'd like that. I gotta go now but text me once you get there, I love you babe,"

"I love you too,"

Those hours of sleep really helped you. You look fresh and you don't feel tired anymore. You get ready for the party and before leaving you take a look at yourself in the mirror. You look good. 

You get to your destination a little bit late as usual. You are not really famous, some fans of Kendall know who you are but people usually don't recognize you. Besides, the fact that Kendall never posts a photo with you to her social media or acknowledges you at all, makes people think you are joking when you say you are "friends" with her. You skip the queue of the club and you get to the security guy.

"I'm on the list, Y/N  Y/L/N," He lets you in after checking on the list. You enter the place and a wave of heat hits you. The place is loud and crowded. Kendall is probably on the V.I.P area with her friends and her sisters. You don't know the place very well because you are not much of a party person so you decide to get a drink before start searching for the others. Once in the bar, while waiting for your drink, you decide to call your girlfriend to tell her you have arrived, just as she told you to do. She doesn't pick up; ugh, she probably doesn't hear her phone. You try and call Kylie but you hear nothing but a busy tone. You'll have to do this on your own then.