I feel

A/N: So I'm in love with Hayley Kiyoko's new video and if you want, you can picture Jade as one of the girls of that video. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this oneshot and let me know what you think of it. Thank you so much for the support too, is very much appreciated ☺️

Requested by anon: "I'm going back to school soon and I know you already wrote the HS series but I'd love if you could write a small OS about having a crush on Kendall and she doesn't even knows who you are, or smth like that"

School again. You sigh. The thought of school, exams and all that bullshit all over again is exhausting. Still, you are excited to be back. Excited because you are seeing your high school crush again: Kendall Jenner. She's one of the most popular girls in school since her family is pretty much famous and she's already making a name for herself in the fashion industry too. Oh, and she is unattainable too. She doesn't even know your name and probably wouldn't recognize your face. And besides all that, Kendall hangs out with the popular crew and you are very far away from that people. Not that you want to get to know them either because your friends are cool.

"Excited?" Your mom asks you while grinning. She's making you pancakes and that lights up your day a little bit. Somehow amused she serves your pancakes.

"Do I look excited?" You chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

You walk through the crowded hallways of the building. Not knowing if you share classes with Kendall is killing you. But you think not sharing any classes with her would be the best for you though; getting over her would do yourself a favor. It's not like you have a chance with her anyways. I mean, you think she could like girls because your gaydar is telling you so, but boys and girls want her... so why would she even bother to glance at your way when she could have anyone she wants? So yeah, you probably should start forgetting about her. You open your locker and start organizing your books and everything else for the day.

"I wonder what's going on in that pretty little head of yours," You hear the familiar and sweet voice of your best friend who, by the way, you haven't seen in all summer. You smile instantly and turn around to engulf her in a tight hug. "I missed you too," She chuckles.

"It's nice to have your annoying ass back, Rose,"

"I know," The girl replies. "I haven't seen your girlfriend around yet," She smirks, clearly referring to Kendall. You can't help but roll your eyes at your silly friend.

"Yeah, well, I'd rather not see her anymore,"

"Why?" Rose frowns, confused. You sigh because even though you don't want to move on, you have to. You are not going to waste all your high school years in someone who doesn't even know you exist.

"I don't know, I think I need to move on... She doesn't even know that I exist and nothing is going to happen, even if she likes girls," You try to hide your disappointment but it's the truth. You need to stop creating cute scenarios in your head that'll never happen.

"Maybe you should introduce yourself so she sees how cool you actually are," Your best friend suggests as she shrugs her shoulders.

"Hey Kendall, I'm Y/N, do you want to get to know each other?" You say in a mocking voice and roll your eyes annoyedly. "No way, Rose. Not going to happen," She just huffs at your stubbornness.

"Whatever,"

It's fourth period already and you haven't seen Kendall yet. You have seen some of her friends, like Hailey and Gigi, but there's no sign of her. Maybe she changed schools or she's being homeschooled. That's a possibility. If that's the reason why she's not here today, you'd be disappointed because that means you don't get to see her everyday. Or maybe never again.