Confessions pt. III

"Love, are you awake?" Kendall whispered. You stretched a little, feeling her arms tightening around you and pulling you closer. She kissed the nape of your neck and you shivered; you loved how soft and tender her kisses were and how they made you feel.

"Mhh," You mumbled half-asleep.

"Do you hear that or am I crazy?"

"Hear what?" You wondered as you turned around in her arms.

"That," She said. You looked at Kendall as if she was crazy.

"Kenny, I don't hear anything," You stated as you wrapped your arms around your girlfriend, pulling her even closer to you. You loved feeling her against you; her slow breathing, her heartbeat, the way she'd plant a kiss on your forehead or the way her fingers caressed your skin.

"There, again," And this time you heard it. An almost inaudibly muffled moan. You frowned as you thought about the two girls next door fucking each other. The moans started getting louder and louder and now you could hear them clearly. You blushed sightly because it was weird hearing your best friend fuck next door.

"Ugh, they can't keep it in their pants, can they?" Kendall giggled as you heard another loud moan. You hid your face on the model's neck.

"They really can't," You softly kissed her neck and you could already feel her grip tightening. Her breath hitched as you planted more and more kisses. You enjoyed how you made her feel; you liked to know that you were the reason why her heartbeat speeded. "Y/N..." She warned.

"Don't you want to compete against them?" You playfully suggested. You earned a delicate punch in your arm and some giggles from your girlfriend. "What? I was just saying,"

"Go to sleep, Y/N," She kissed your temple sweetly.

"You are no fun," You mocked her as you planted a tender kiss on her collarbone before closing your eyes. "Night babe,"

"How did you two sleep?" You smirked as you saw Camila and Lauren enter the kitchen. They both blushed intensely and you just laughed your ass off.

"I actually wonder how you slept," Lauren asked you as Camila went to help Kendall with breakfast. "I bet you didn't get any," You couldn't help but roll your eyes.

"Shut up," You muttered and she just giggled. You were so glad she was happy; she deserved it. These couple of days, you have been observing them; Lauren's eyes would light up every time Camila glanced her way or Camila would crack a small smile when Lauren talked about them. They were so happy and in love and you wondered if you and Kendall acted the same way they did.

"Breakfast is ready," Camila informed while serving the egg sandwiches and orange juice. After some minutes of eating, she spoked again. "So how did you two started dating? Lauren here never told me,"

"She didn't?" You asked surprised and raised an eyebrow at the green-eyed girl, waiting for an explanation.

"I was busy, duh," Lauren replied rolling her eyes but a small smirk was playing on her lips. "Now, tell my girlfriend the story of how you two lovebirds started dating,"

"Uhm, well I met Kenny two years ago and we clicked right away. I soon found out she was not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside and I started crushing on her immediately. So yeah, that went about for two years of me not saying anything because I was scared to ruin everything,"