!Show Time!

It's time for the show and everyone is nervous. No drama, no fights, tonight everyone needs to relax and needs to be ready to perform. It is said that everyone will be coming to this show. Pablo has mentioned that our middle school's arts department was crashing. This show will be the last performance for the arts, we must do justice.

{ PHOTO OF GIRLS OUTFITS }

{PHOTOS OF BOYS OUTFITS}

- - - - (LEON'S POV) - - - -

Roxy and I were rehearsing in the back, opposite from the rest of the gang. I tried to convince her about joining them, but I know her and Violetta don't get along. It's best if they don't interact before the show.

As Roxy went to get a water I noticed down in her bag the sheet music for her solo. I took it out to see if there was anything odd or alarming and surely there was. Roxy had crossed out Violetta's name on the sheet music and wrote hers on top. Violetta was telling the truth the whole time, and I was being a lousy friend.

Now I believe everything Violetta had said. How she can't be my friend because I haven't been a friend to her. That I was blind by having my very first girlfriend, and that I was taking my friendship with Violetta at my own disposal. Now I believe that she does have feelings for me and I can't hurt her anymore than I already have.

The truth is all week I've been wondering if I had the same feelings for her in return. Yes I am protective of her, but that's because I thought that's what friends are supposed to do is look out for one another. But I can see how certain situations may look to be the opposite. How I didn't like the fact that she got really close to Fede when I wasn't close to her. How she would say things like "What would I do without?" Maybe Federico is right about me being jealous.

Then I can't help but to think Maxi was right too. When I dreamt the same song that Violetta dreamt of, that song is not something too friends should be dreaming about each other. That song is a love song, and my heart must already know how I feel about Violetta. I just haven't shed light on the possibility, that I like-like Violetta.

Roxy came back and I quickly hid the sheet music in my pocket. I figured I could use this as evidence for later when it would be the right time.

"Babe the show is starting in five minutes and Pablo would like to speak with everyone." [Roxy]