Chapter 2 - A Talk With Hazza

Start from the beginning

"Well, Louis would have made me streak the streets if I didn't," I laugh. "Anything else you wanna tell me?"

"Well.... one time it got a bit further than that and she was wearing a skirt and," he goes bright red, dropping his head in shame. I burst out laughing. "Shut up! You weren't there. You weren't standing in my shoes." He crosses his arms, avoiding eye contact.

"You fingered her?" I laugh.

"No," he whines. "I just.... ya know?"

I laugh and nod, "I see." I look at him, "Harry, she's a virgin. She's probably just scared. She's scared that it'll hurt and that they'll be a weird awkward tension afterwards and she's scared that you won't love her if she comes off as a whore, just throwing herself at you. I was. And Harry, she's ready. You just have to be there and hold her and kiss her and make her feel like possibly the only girl in the world. You have to tell her that you'll take care of her and you'll always be there. You have to be gentle and sweet and make her feel good. Throw your pleasure to the side at that moment. Don't just give her hickeys and jump right in. She's fragile. Harry, I'll be honest," I spoke, reaching over to touch his shoulder. "When Niall and I had sex for the first time, he was so gentle and I was still in pain. It literally felt like I was being set on fire. It was absolutely the most painful thing I have ever experienced next to getting stabbed and it was right behind that," his eyes widen, "it was awful. It took forever for the pain to go away. Harry, Payton's first time might be better or worse."

He nods, "So... how should I propose?"

I smile. "Take her out. Take her to a big fancy restaurant while wearing a tuxedo and after you eat, stand up and ask her to dance to the music and while you're dancing say, 'Hold on, Payton,' and she'll smile and look away like the Payton I know, possibly blushing avoiding your eyes because you're such a sweet guy, Haz. And while she's not looking, kneel down and pull out a ring and she'll look at you again and gasp. Then after the restaurant, take her home to find a bedroom full of candles setting all over the places. Candlelight being the only light. Spread rose petals over the bed and the ground. Make the setting so romantic that tears come to her eyes. And undress her and yourself and lay her down. Make her feel good in any way, every way possible except for sex. Wait until she's absolutely on Cloud 9 to say that you'll take care of her. Not to be afraid. And just.... take it slow. Wait until the pain goes away and until she tells you that it feels good-"

"That was a strange sentence to hear, waking up in the morning," Niall chuckles, ruffling up his hair as he stepped inside, in only pajama pants which hung extremely low on his hips.

"Shut up," I say, grinning, before looking at Harry again. "Make her feel... amazing. Just incredibly phenomenal. Make that night about her."

"What are you two talking about?" Niall grins, raising an eyebrow. Sitting on the kitchen counter, facing us.

"Harry's going to propose AND take it to the next level." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"You're going to... propose with a sandwich? I dunno," he sighs. "What do you mean by 'next level'?"

"Sex, Niall. Sex," Harry spoke, deadpanning.

"Oh," he nods. "Now I see why you came to Katie. And Harry, wait until Payton's comfortable or it'll be awful the entire time."

"Thanks, guys," Harry smiles. He gave me a hug. Niall hopped down to receive a hug. When Harry left, Niall sat beside me.

"Listen. If you... hurt from last night, if you're sore, I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make you completely 100% comfortable. So... are you?" He looks at me with caring eyes.

"Well, I mean, yeah, but you don't have to-"

"Nonsense," he smiles. "Last night, you didn't say a thing and I know that it must have hurt. You just let me do my job. I want you to be comfortable because I know that you aren't comfortable like this. You're hurting. I don't want to be the reason for that, I mean, yeah. I'm proud. I made you feel so good that you can barely stand. Last night, you couldn't stand at all. Your legs were basically VIBRATING at the end of it all," he chuckles. I blush, "Katie, I'm so proud that I made you scream so loud. Because that let's me know that I'm making you feel better than you have ever felt before. I'm glad that I'm the one doing that. Me. So now, I want to make you feel even better. What do you want to do? Eat ice cream and watch movies all day? Because I'll do it. As long as you aren't hurting."

"Well.... okay," I sigh. "It's not like I can run if I say no anyway."

He lets out a laugh.

"And you screamed pretty loud yourself, mister," I grin.

"Well, with such a sexy woman above me, riding me like a bull, how can I not scream the way that you moved your hips?" he chuckles, grinning. "My little cowgirl," he reached over, pinching my cheek. I blush and look away, grinning. "Especially when you.... hosed the saddle down, so to speak," he smirks at me.

"Well... I like taking care of you just like you like taking care of me."

He smiles and kisses my temple, drapping his arm around my shoulders. "Well, I'm about to take care of you." He stands up, bending to kiss my forehead before straightening his back. "What do you want for breakfast? Pancakes? French toast?"

"French toast and bacon," I squeak.

"You know, I have plans for us tomorrow," he spoke, turning to walk to the fridge.

My heart skipped a beat as a blush rose up to my cheeks. I loved that about Niall. He didn't say, "I'm off today, babe. I'm all yours. What do you want to do?" He said, "I made plans for us. Get dressed and lets go out, babe." The only time he asked me what I wanted to do is if I'm sick or really sad because he knew that I didn't want to go out. I liked that in a guy. One who planned out a whole big day for us. One that wasn't too lazy to do that.

"So what are we doing?"

"First, we're going to eat lunch at Arby's since you gotta have your curly fries," he grins at me. I let out a giggle, blushing. "Then we are going to walk through downtown London and maybe visit that candy whop again," he chuckles. I remember the time I ate all of that candy and made Niall mad so I sung to him to get him to forgive me.

I also loved that about Niall. He actually listened to what I was saying unlike most guys. He'll listen so intently with such consideration for absolutely everything I say. And whenever we have great memories, he'll remember. He'll lock that scene in his heart to remember forever or just take all kinds of pictures and videos to remember all of the good times he's had.

"After just walking around and looking in the shops and everything, we'll come back here and get changed into our bathing suits to go to the beach to swim and watch the sunset."

"You're too sweet, Niall. Really."

"Well, I gotta keep mah lad-eh happy," he grins. I giggle.

It's amazing how he can be so cute and not even try to be.