Part 14

After getting through Customs and claiming our luggage they walked out to find the car that was waiting for them. Four words; easier said than done. As soon as they stepped around the corner fans screamed and tried to move closer the famous band. They pushed and shoved, holding posters with the boys’ names on them trying to get the attention of one of the boys. It was utter mayhem.

“You’re lucky you don’t need much sleep because no one ever gets much the first day in a new country.” Zayn whispered smirking slightly.

“You don’t really need to sleep either, you probably just like it.” Grace said raising her eyebrow as if to question the purpose of the conversation.

“You get my point, they are usually exhausted.” Zayn pointed his thumb towards the rest of the group. “At least I have an advantage on them but you have the biggest advantage.”

“Right, well come on they are getting ahead of us.” Grace sighed wanting to stop the conversation and increasing her pace to catch up to the others.

We caught up to the others easily and made our way to the awaiting car, Grace was glad to escape the noise the boys fans were making as her sensitive hearing couldn’t cope with too much of that.

“What time is it here?” Grace asked unsure of the time difference.

“Three twenty in the morning.” Harry replied looking up from his phone momentarily before going back to texting.

“I’m hungry.” Niall cut in before Grace could say thank you.

“Can you wait till we get to the hotel?” Liam asked hopefully.

“No, I need food now.” Niall moaned.

“Fine, McDonalds alright?” Liam sighed giving in.

“Yay!” Niall cheered childishly.

It took a few minutes to find the nearest McDonalds but Niall was out of the car faster than a speeding bullet when they got there. Luckily it was early in the morning and it was unlikely that many fans would be around as he wasn’t hiding his identity in any way. He returned to the car about quarter of an hour later with his arms full of food.

“Ready to go now?” Liam asked tiredly.

“Yes.” Niall affirmed digging his way into a burger.

“Finally.” Louis and Harry said relieved as they both had begun to fall asleep while waiting for Niall to return.

Outside the hotel they had to get through another large group of fans, thankfully security could get them around the back. I could hear the pap’s shouting stupid questions at us the entire way but we all ignored them in favour of a few hours sleep on the boys’ part.

“Alright, we need to be up by six so we can head out and get ready for our first show.” Liam sighed already falling onto one of the beds.

“Yes dad.” The boys replied following suit and claiming their own beds.

“Night guys.” Grace laughed and headed to the bathroom to shower.

A/N So just started uni; updates are going to be less and most likely shorter seem study now comes first.

Hope this is alright, I shall try post soon but no guarantees.