Part 5

Once they were seated at a table Grace began to watch intently as the boys bickered over how much food to order. Niall was suggesting they get everything while Liam was saying they had to be reasonable.

“May I be excused for a few minutes?” Grace asked nervously. She didn’t know how to act around these people and right now she was incredibly hungry.

“Of course,” Liam said smiling at her and then watching her walk to the bathroom.

Once out of sight Grace took off out the window in order to search for her prey. The hunger inside her was building and she could feel the control slipping away. If she didn’t find someone or something soon she would lose all control over everything and would go into a type of bloodlust. She finally found her prey in a dark ally. It was a man, he was standing over a young girl screaming and hitting her.

“You may want to stop that.” Grace smirked.

“What are you going to do about it?” The man laughed turning towards Grace.

“Kill you for starters, I’m very hungry.” Grace replied stepping closer to the man.

“Go away and I won’t hurt you next.” The man scoffed before turning back to the other girl.

“Wrong answer,” Grace replied before extending her fangs. She knew she now looked terrifying with her eyes changed to a dark red colour.

“What are you?” The man screamed as Grace came towards him.

“Something from your nightmares.” Grace replied before she bit into his neck and began to drain him. His screamed filled the ally for a few seconds before he lost consciousness. “Run little girl.” Grace said looking at the girl he had been attacking earlier.

The girl did as she was told and was soon gone.

Feeling much better Grace returned to Nandos to clean herself up.

“You took a while, hope you don’t mind but we ordered you some peri peri chicken.” Liam said.

“Sounds fine.” Grace lied. She hated the taste of human food, it did nothing for her. She can remember that she used to like it, in fact she loved it but after turning into a vampire she couldn’t even remember the taste of anything but blood. It was strange when she realised that something that she needed to live for eighteen years of her life had not been necessary for two hundred and eleven years. Food was a very small part of her life; unless you counted blood as food but not many humans do.

A/N Sorry, I know it's really short but this is all my wonderful friend gave me to post. I will try annoy her till she gives me more. Hope you enjoy