Part 29

A/N; Really sorry to have taken so long to update, things have been super crazy here; placement and assignments taking over my life completely. I hope that you like this newest update and I shall endeavor to update sooner next time. 

Louis POV

The weather had changed completely in the time it took for Zayn to finally wake up. He looked exhausted as he forced himself up and looked around the cell.
"Knew this would happen," he sighed sadly before seeing Harry's head wound.
Zayn seemed to be completely in his element playing doctor to Harry compared to when they had been fighting, it is possible that it had something to do with Niall hanging off his every word. 

"How do you think we will get out of here?" Niall asked once Harry had been patched up and we had been sitting in silence for awhile. 

"I don't know, I'm sure we will be fine though." Zayn said, his voice giving away some of the anxiety he was feeling about the situation. Maybe I wasn't the only one who felt something was off. 

"Okay, will Harry be okay?" Niall questioned looking at Harry's immobile form. 

"He should wake soon, don't you worry about it." Zayn smiled. "Why don't you try and get some sleep?" 

Niall nodded and squeezed himself into the bed next to Harry. 

The cell was quiet for a long time, Zayn staring at the floor and I didn't want to disturb his peace. When Zayn tensed I held my breath waiting for what he was going to say. 

"Someone is coming." He said pushing me behind him and trying to hide me from view of the door. 

"Where is the fluffy haired boy?" A deep voice growled out. 

"Who? There isn't someone of that description here," Zayn said. His body language all but screaming back off. 

"If you don't hand him over, we kill those two sleeping on the bed." The voice said angrily sending a shiver down my spine. 

"Zayn, I have to go with them, you know the Star Trek quote 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'."I sighed. "In this case I drew the short straw." 

Zayn gave a nod.

"I'm not happy about this but you are right, I'm sorry." He said sadly, he obviously knew this would not be a pleasant experience for me and that cause my fear to spike.

I stepped out from behind Zayn and the guard wrenched me out of the cell and down the main corridor. The new room was bright white and I was thrown into a chair in the centre of the room, blindfold placed over my eyes.