Part 10?

Once they got back to the house she realised just how hungry she was feeling, the scent of blood was filling my nostrils and she found it hard to concentrate. The boys had all headed to the lounge to watch a movie and wait for the pizza Niall had somehow managed to order before they had even walked through the door.

“I’m just going to go to my room to change.” Grace said smiling at the boys before turning to skip up to her room.

“We’ll call you when the pizza arrives if Niall doesn’t eat it in the first ten seconds.” Louis yelled after her.

As soon as she got to my room she locked the door and made her way out the window. Hitting the ground then continuing to run in the direction that looked to take her towards the centre of town. An amazing smell hit her and she focused on finding the person or people it was coming from. Finally she found them; two guys, obviously drunk and stumbling down the street. Grace knew this would be an easy kill by the fact they could barely support their own weight.

“Hey guys,” Grace walked up to the confidently but acted slightly drunk herself in order to lull them into a sense of security.

“Hey,” They both replied, their voices slurred and slow.

“Sorry about this.” Grace said, more regretting the fact that their families would likely miss them before she bit into the first of the guys and drained him dry in seconds.

“What are you?” The other guy asked suddenly completely sober.

“A vampire of course,” Grace smiled before finishing his life the same way as she had done for his friend.

“Damn it.” Grace said looking down at herself and realising she was covered in the blood of the two guys. Running home at super speed she was glad she had locked her door as the boys were all outside her door knocking loudly. In seconds she had changed into clean clothes and hidden the bloodied ones before walking over and opening the door.

“Oh, I’m so sorry… I was listening to music and didn’t hear you.” She apologized.

“Its fine, we were just a bit worried when you didn’t reply.” Liam said but was cut off from saying anything else by Zayn.

“Is that blood on your hand?” Zayn asked moving to grab Grace’s hand.

“No, red pen.” She lied and moved her hand behind her back hoping they would let it drop.

“Show us then, if it’s red pen then it won’t matter.” Harry said crossing his arms, Grace could sense concern flooding out of all of them.

“Fine, it’s blood. Happy?” Grace said shoving it their faces before walking to the bathroom and washing it off angrily. She was angry more at herself for being stupid enough to miss it but also at Zayn for noticing it.

“What happened, please tell us there is a reasonable explanation for blood being on your hand.” Louis said nervously.

Grace decided to go for the truth, or at least half the truth to make it more interesting. “I snuck out and killed two people, when cleaning up I failed to notice the blood on my hand and missed it.” Grace smiled at them before turning and sitting on her bed.

“Alright, and if that were even slightly believable I would have two heads.” Liam said as the boys moved into her room. “Please tell us the truth.”

“I told you the truth, mostly.” Grace replied incredibly unhappy that she had been caught out, especially so early on in the time here.

“Then give us the rest.” Harry urged.

“Oh, nothing major; I’m just a two hundred and eleven year old vampire.” Grace sighed.

“You must think we are stupid.” Liam was obviously trying to hide his anger at being lied to.

“No I don’t, you asked for the truth.” Grace replied stubbornly and let her eyes turn red.

“I believe her.” Niall said taking a step back as he had noticed her eyes change.

“Niall, there is no proof.” Harry replied. “It’s such an obvious lie.”

“Look at her eyes.” Niall said and ran out of the room.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting him to run.” Grace said sadly, people often became scared of her once they figured out the truth.

“Are you really… a vampire?” Louis asked nervously.

“Yeah,” Grace looked up at them; her eyes red and her fangs now protruding from her mouth.

“Oh wow.” Liam said taking a step back.

“I was not expecting someone undead when we decided to adopt.” Harry said gulping.

“You can calm down, I won’t hurt any of you.” Grace said looking forlorn about their reactions.

“I guess I should come clean then.” Zayn said suddenly.

“What?” Harry asked looking at Zayn as if he had sprouted an extra arm.

“I’m not completely human either.” Zayn said slowly.

“What do you mean?” Louis and Harry asked at the same time. Liam had fallen silent.

“I’m...” Zayn started but couldn’t say anymore.

“A fallen angel.” Grace answered for him. “I thought I sensed something different about you.”

Zayn nodded and smiled at the ground.

“This is just crazy.” Louis said. “A vampire and an angel in one house.”

“You would be surprised how many of us there are.” Zayn said. “A few hundred in London alone.”

“This is too much.” Liam said suddenly. “I don’t know how to look after someone who isn’t human… and now I also find out one of my close friends isn’t human either.” Liam was looking extremely pale.

“I think you should sit down.” Zayn said calmly grabbing Liam’s hand and leading him over to the bed. “Take deep breaths.”

“Someone should go get Niall,” Grace said looking to Harry and Louis.

“I’ll go,” Louis said quietly moving out of the room to search for his bandmate.

 A/N Heya, back at last; literally walked in the door  5 min ago. HOpe you enjoy this part. :D