Part 4

Grace finished packing in about a minute, she only had few possessions and having super speed meant packing was a quick process. Her grey uniform was the only clothing she had here and she hoped she could get some of her old clothing back, not that she remembered very much since she had been here for such a long time. Most of her clothing had probably been thrown out by now, 211 years is a long time for clothing; or anything for that matter.

"Ew Grace, I can't believe they chose you. They will probably bring you back in less than a week." Darcy, one of her three roommates sneered.

"Probably right." Grace sighed not looking up from the ground.

"Hey, that's not true." It was Harry. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, I am ready to go." Grace smiled timidly and picked up her bag. She really hoped that this would be the start of a new era in her life.

They headed downstairs to where the others were waiting.

"Is that all you have?" Harry finally noticed she had only grabbed a small bag.

"Yes, unless I get the stuff that is in storage back." Grace replied morosely. The other four boys' names remained a mystery to her.

"Let's head out!" the boy with blonde hair said. "I want food!"

Grace walked slowly, her head filled with the thoughts of the years she spent wandering the dark halls. She wondered if she would be back here soon or if things were going to change.

They walked out to a large van. Another guy was in the driver's seat and they all crowded themselves into the back.

"Right, introductions?" one of the guys wearing a striped t-shirt yelled. "I'm Louis!"

"I'm Zayn." The guy with tan skin said.

"Harry." Harry reminded.

"Niall." The blonde one.

"Liam." The guy with his head shaved smiled.

"Hey." Grace said nervously looking out the window. The smell of their blood was overpowering her senses and she knew she would have to feed soon, especially after her time out in the sun. "Where are we off to?" she asked.

"We are just going to get some food for lunch, Nandos." Liam said "then we will be heading home."

"Oh, okay." Grace didn't know if she could last much longer without feeding properly, using psychic abilities to drain energy from others only lasted a short time. She needed some blood.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Harry asked looking slightly worried.

"I'm fine, I just don't like the sun very much." Grace didn't know whether that was a lie or not, the sun was nice however it weakened her, she didn't like that feeling.

"How can you not like the sun? It's so amazing and warm." Niall commented.

"I don't really know." She sighed. This was more difficult than she thought it would be.

"Nandos!!" Niall yelled suddenly hurting Grace's ears. She usually liked silence, even whispering from a different room could be heard by her.

"Food!" Louis joined in as the car parked and they rushed to be the first out. Niall won and was already halfway to the door by the time the rest of the group managed to squeeze out of the car.

A/N: This is uploaded exactly as my friend wanted; she is in charge of everything in this story I am just posting it. Hope you enjoyed :D