Part 9

The mall they went to was huge, much larger than any that Grace had seen before in her life. Multiple storeys of shops with escalators that seemed to lead up to heaven from where she stood at the entrance to the mall. People were bustling around, too caught up in their own lives to notice the newcomers to the mall, for now that is. It seemed to Grace that even though these people were mortal they did not take the time to truly look at the world like she once did as a child.

“Grace, I think we should get moving before we annoy too many people.” Liam said trying to get her to move out from the doorway.

“Sorry, I’m just overwhelmed by the sheer size of this place.” She confided shyly feeling small next to the people who were used to this sight.

“Alright, we know that we need to be back at the car in three hours, we can stick together or go off separately but watch the time.” Liam said once we were clear of the door and no longer blocking people’s way.

“Can we go to the food court first?” Niall asked his stomach growling despite the fact he had eaten only half an hour earlier.

“Alright, but please try not to go overboard when ordering.” Liam said as Niall ran off. “Oh who am I kidding?” He added once Niall was out of sight.

“We’re heading off in that direction!” Louis yelled pointing inn a random direction and dragging Harry after him. Grace laughed when she heard harry mumble “I’m not a dog, stop dragging me around.”

“I’ll go see if I can locate Niall before he eats every restaurant here out of food.” Zayn said before walking off purposefully.

“Okay then, guess it’s just us. Where would you like to go?” Liam asked.

“That way.” Grace said pointing up desperate to see where the escalators led.

Two hours later as they were looking at a laptop they heard the first sign of being noticed.

“Oh my God! It’s Niall and Zayn from One Direction!” Someone yelled followed by pandemonium. Girls ran past the store as Grace watched perplexed by the thoughts that must be running through the girls minds. She had never witnessed anything quite like it.

“We should probably go and help them.” Liam sighed resignedly.

“Or, I could go set up a decoy and you could bring the car to the door where we entered.” Grace proposed already setting up her own plan.

“Sounds good, I’ll try get Louis and Harry with me.” Liam said already texting the plan to the other boys gratefully.

Grace headed towards the commotion was and set about doing her plan. Once Liam was no longer in view she shouted; “Look everyone! It’s Harry, Louis and Liam!!” and pointed towards a shop in the opposite direction to which they went.

Girls immediately began to run, trying to find the three other boys giving Niall and Zayn a much smaller crowd to deal with. Niall looked especially relieved.

Grace walked up to them and smiled. “Hey guys, I think you’re disguises have failed. I may suggest running now.”

“Yes, I like that idea.” Niall said as they took off to escape the girls that were now building up around them once again.

Grace was now very glad for her super speed as it gave her a slight advantage over everyone else; also letting her help the boys run faster.

“How did you run that fast?” The boys asked panting as she pulled them into the car that Liam had waiting for them just outside.

“Adrenaline rush most likely, that was terrifying.” Grace lied calmly.

“That’s a possibility, one I wish could happen to me in those situations. Running fast is sometimes the only way out.” Niall said still catching his breath, most likely because he had been close to a panic attack. “Now, I want pizza.”

“Only you Niall, only you.” Harry laughed.

“We’ll order some when we get home, for now I think we need to make sure everything is packed and we are ready to set off tomorrow.” Liam replied sternly as they turned onto the road they lived on and finally into the driveway.

A/N The next part will be a while away as I am going away to a place with no internet for a few days. I shall try write more while away so I can update as soon as I am back. Hope you enjoy.