Sebastian Stan

His Best Friend
She waited backstage of the comic con, listening to Sebastian answer fans' questions. She smiled at the sound of him being happy with them, laughing around and joking with them.
   It's been months since she last saw her best friend, her husband. He had to leave and film for Captain America: Civil War and then he had to go on the press tour. Sure they got phone calls and video chats, but it wasn't the same. That's why she decided to travel to him instead of waiting more months for him to return.
   Luckily people were in with her idea and kept it a secret from him. Any fans who saw her were also told in on the plan, but there weren't much fans that saw her since she was escorted inside the place by bodyguards.
   She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a question from a fan that caught her attention. "What is it like being far away from your wife for so long?" the fan had asked him.
   "Torturous." Sebastian answered immediately, a smile forming on her face quickly at his reply. "Everyday of the week I am missing her."
   "Whipped." Anthony Mackie coughed out, making the crowd laugh, even herself and Sebastian.
   "Yeah, but it's true." Sebastian admitted. "Madison is my best friend, you know? We've known each other since high school - we're the classic high school sweethearts, basically. We are two peas in a pod."
   'Aw's went around the room at his words. "Do you wish she was here?" the fan asked.
   "All the time." Sebastian replied. That was her cue.
   Quietly, she started approaching him from behind, lifting a finger to her lips to silence the crowd. The crowd beamed in reply to her, Sebastian still rambling away about his best friend. When close enough, she placed her hands over his eyes, scaring him. "Guess who!" she sang out. Sebastian gasped at the sound of his wife's voice. He stood up and turned around, revealing his glassy eyes. He cupped a hand over his mouth, surprised that she was in front of him after months of just video chats and phone calls.
   "Madison!" he cried, bringing her into a hug. "Oh I missed you so much!" The audience and the cast cheered for their reunion.
   "I missed you too." she sniffled with a wide grin, hugging him close.
   "Maddie!" Anthony yelled, bringing the woman into a hug. "So glad you could make it! Sebastian's been a sook for months -"
   "Whatever." Sebastian glared at him playfully, holding her close to him. "Don't say all this when you're exactly the same with your wife."
   "Come on, gentlemen." Chris Evans chuckled. "Let's get on with the show, shall we?"

***

"What's one of your most memorable moments with each other?"
   Sebastian and Madison looked at each other with questioning looks. "What do you think, baby?" Sebastian asked her, earning screams when he called his wife 'baby'.
   "I don't know." she admitted thoughtfully. "There's so many memories of us together."
   "Pick one!" Robert Downey Jr shrugged nonchalantly.
   "Well, my favourite is when Sebastian snuck into my room at midnight just to see if I'm okay since I went down with the flu back in the high school days." Madison revealed. "It was before we got together - actually, because of that memory I am with him now. It made me realise that Sebastian was the one for me."
   "Because he snuck into your room to see if you were still alive from the flu?" Anthony questioned.
   "Well yeah!" she shrugged. "He went through all that risk to climb a two storey house just to see if I was alright. If it wasn't that, then when we went out drinking once, we had to pull over because I needed to vomit, and I didn't want him to see. But he was nice and all and asked -"
   "'Do you want me to vomit with you? Would that make you feel better?'" Sebastian recalled, smiling at the memory. "And she said yes. So, I stuck my finger down my throat and vomited with her." Everyone clapped and cheered at their story. "Well, my favourite memory of us is when we confessed our love to each other. I was so nervous arriving at your place, with a bouquet of flowers and all. . .I took you to your favourite cafe, bought all your food and drinks and all, and then I told you."
   "You were so nervous!" she cooed lovingly, kissing his cheek quickly. "You were a stuttering mess, and if it wasn't for me just kissing you, we would have been there for a long time."
   "Wow, you guys are so interesting!" Chris exclaimed.
   "Well, what can I say?" Sebastian shrugged, wrapping an arm around Madison and kissing her temple. "She's my best friend."
   "And he's mine."
   "Relationship goals!" Someone yelled out in the crowd.

The End

A/N: Only a couple more to go!

Btw, the story about the vomit thing came from Pink! when she spoke about when she realised her husband was the one for her. 😝