Sebastian Stan

The Surprise
"So! Captain America: Civil War." Ellen DeGeneres smiled at the giant cast. Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Anthony Mackie, Elizabeth Olsen - basically everyone who was fighting against one another in the film.
The cast smiled, nodding. "It's a very intense, emotional film."
"That it is." Chris agreed.
"What was the answer that you gave a fan? Something about giving a little sneak peak?" The cast laughed at the memory.
"This was during one of the premieres we had." Chris explained to her. "We were at the red carpet, signing autographs, taking photos, doing interviews. . ."
"And then where Sebastian was with his girlfriend, a fan had asked if they could have a sneak peak, tell them something to expect in the movie, you know?" Anthony continued. "And before Sebastian could say anything, his girl spoke up, answering the question without blinking an eyelid."
"She said, "You guys are going to have so much feels, man. Stony falls and Stucky rises." - she legit told the fan that!" Sebastian exclaimed over the laughter from the crowd and the cast. "I was going to say I couldn't tell, but then she came up with that, and I was like, you know what? That's kind of a reasonable thing to say to a fan without spoiling much!"
"That is true!" Ellen agreed. "And what your girlfriend said was true; Stony fell out, and Stucky came up again." Screams came from the crowd at her words. "Tell me, is Louisa a Stucky fan, or a Stony?"
"You know what?" Sebastian looked down sheepishly. "She never really told me. Most of the time she's complimenting my abs and my long hair - she doesn't have time for ships, I'm afraid."
"And that is also true." Ellen nodded. "Your girlfriend -Louisa- she's a busy gal, right? She's-she's in the military?"
The cast cheered for Louisa defending their country, Sebastian nodding with a proud yet sad smile on his face.
"Yeah, she's overseas from what I last heard." he said quietly. "That premiere was actually the last one she was able to go to before she went back to the military."
"And it must be scary for you, right? Your woman out there defending our country."
"It is," Sebastian agreed, "and during the first Captain America, Bucky was in the war himself so I kind of had a feel of how scary going out to war is. Knowing that my Louisa is out there doing just that scares me."
"At least she isn't captured by HYDRA." Robert attempted to lighten up the atmosphere. "Otherwise we'd have an actual Winter Soldier in our hands." Laughter came back again, though Sebastian's mood had dwindled slightly, and they noticed.
It's been two months since Louisa had left for Afghanistan, and Sebastian was worried sick for her everyday, always managing to call her at least once a day. Today, he sadly didn't get to phone her since she was on the field.
"Tell me, how much do you miss her?" Ellen asked him curiously.
"A lot." he answered immediately. "Not a day goes by when I don't worry for her. She can handle herself, I know that, but I'm still scared for her, you know? I still worry about Louisa."
"When is she coming back?"
"I don't know." Sebastian shrugged. "Apparently she comes back in a couple of months, but I don't think I can wait that long. These two months have been hell for me already. It feels like centuries instead of months."
"If you could see her again, would your mind be at ease?"
"I think so." Sebastian admitted. "If I saw her right at this moment safe and healthy, I think it'll ease my mind. I haven't seen her in ages, and I just miss her so much."
"Ever thought about marrying her?"
"Oh, religiously." They all laughed at his joke. "Not really. I mean, close to religiously. When I see her again, I think I might pop the question. I have the ring already and everything." The cast whooped, Anthony being the loudest.
"You go, Sexy Seabass!" Anthony yelled.
"Okay, well you're just in luck because I have a surprise for you!" Ellen smiled at the Romanian excitedly. "Someone special is here to see you." The cast's mouths dropped in shock.
"No way. . ." Scarlett gasped. Sebastian sat up in his chair with shock all over his face.
"Oh yes way!" Ellen smirked. "Everyone, give it up for Sergeant Louisa Mary!"
Still clad in her military uniform, Louisa appeared from the audience, a bright smile on her face. The room was deafened with screams and Ellen's entry music, along with the cast yelling out their greeting with joy and relief.
While walking down the stairs having been all the way at the top in the audience, Sebastian dashed out of his chair, meeting her halfway. He swooped in, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly and twirling her around momentarily, the sound of Louisa's familiar laughter and squeals slipping out.
When he placed her back on the floor and was no longer dizzy, he grabbed her face gently with his hands and placed an overdue kiss to her lips.
They pulled apart when they needed to breathe, grinning widely at each other. Soon the rest of the cast came with Ellen, giving Louisa hugs and kisses before they were escorted back to their chairs. Louisa sat in the empty chair beside Sebastian's that was waiting for her ever since the cast came onto the show. Sebastian smiled at the sight.
"You had the seat ready and everything!" Sebastian beamed. "I was wondering why the chair was there."
"And there you have it." Ellen smiled. "Surprise!"
"A damn good surprise this is!" Elizabeth exclaimed excitedly. "Man, we missed you, Lou!"
"Sebastian more." Paul Rudd added in with a smirk. "What was it he was saying to us?"
"'Ugh, I miss her so much!'" Chris mocked.
"'Has it been a day already? Felt like a year'."
"'Louisaaaaa I miss you!"
"'How long is she gone again? Any chance she can come earlier?'"
"Guys!" Sebastian whined, hiding his face in Louisa's arm. "Louisa, make 'em stop!"
"It's not my fault you're a crybaby." Louisa shrugged innocently. He pulled away to narrow his eyes at her.
"Rude." he huffed.
"That's not what you were saying before." Jeremy laughed. "Wasn't your Instagram just posts of Louisa?"
"Okay, I get it, I get it. I was crazy without Louisa." Sebastian admitted, raising his hands up in surrender.
"Was there something you wanted to ask Louisa, Sebastian?" Ellen hinted. Everyone whispered to one another excitedly while Louisa sat there confused. "Something that would change her life?"
"Go for it, man!" Tom whispered. "Do it!"
"Seb," she asked him warily, "what's going on?"
"Louisa. . ." Sebastian stood up to show he was serious. "Louisa, the past three years with you have been amazing. Despite the fact that we have busy lives with me entertaining the world with my roles and with you out there saving us all, we still manage to see each other and love each other. It's been three years, Louisa, and I have never been more happier than I am now with the few worries for you." Louisa giggled at his last sentence. "So what I'm trying to say, is. . ." He knelt down on one knee and revealed a velvet box. Opening it, it had a small gold ring in the middle with a small diamond on top. "Louisa Sally Mary, will you marry me?"
"Whoa, you actually have the ring!" Anthony mumbled impressed. The cast shushed him, Paul Bettany hitting his arm lightly.
"Sebastian Stan. . ." Louisa gave a watery smile, going to her knees in front of him. "A million times yes!"
Beaming, Sebastian slipped the ring onto her finger before grabbing her again and twirling her around with their lips locked into a kiss. Everyone cheered for them, those few fans crying from the feels. Anthony even yelled out, "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" with Chris Evans calling out, "I CALL BEING BEST MAN!" Scarlett calling out her being the maid of honour, Elizabeth butting in saying she was going to be the godmother of their Romanian children.
"Thanks for watching the show. . ."
"I love you, Louisa." Sebastian mumbled against her lips happily.
"And I love you, Sebastian Stan."

The End