Sebastian Stan

A/N: SO MANY SEBASTIAN STAN!! Also inspired by another one-shot - not copyrighted, I swear! (Is that the right word? Can't remember...)

Scary Momma
"We have on the show Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, and Sebastian Stan!" Jimmy announced, the audience clapping and cheering. The men all smiled at the crowd politely, saying their greetings to Jimmy Kimmel. "So! How are you all?"
   "Good, good." they all replied.
   "Paul, how's the kids?"
   "They're good. Happy to have Ant Man as their father and all. . ." They all laughed at his statement.
   "And Sebastian Stan. . ." Jimmy sent him a wide smile. "Congratulations with you and your wife! You have baby number one -"
   "Actually, we got twins." Sebastian admitted, making everyone gasp. "One boy, one girl."
   "That's amazing!" Jimmu exclaimed. "Congratulations! How old are they?"
   "Well, next week they're gonna be four months, so. . ."
    "Four months means you get to feed them baby food." Paul told them. "And it's a bit hectic. So, beware."
   "Thanks, man." Sebastian patted his shoulder in thanks.
   "So what are their names?" Jimmy asked him. Chris started to laugh at the question. "What?"
   "Nothing, it's just -" he laughed. "I remember Natalie saying she wanted to name the twins after the Maximoff twins - especially Pietro." They all started to laugh alongside with him.
   "I remember that." Sebastian remembered. "I told her no, and so I got kicked out of the bed and onto the couch." They laughed harder at the newfound information.
   "So if it isn't Pietro and Wanda, what is it?"
   "Yeah Sebastian," Anthony smirked knowingly, "what are their names?"
    "James and Aurora Stan." Sebastian announced, a hint of pride in his voice and the way he sat straighter.
   "AURORA!" Chris yelled.
   "You're such a Disney dork." Sebastian shook his head at his friend.
   "Is James named after -?"
   "Named after James Buchanan Barnes." Sebastian nodded. "My character."
   "You agreed to this?"
   "Yep. I mean, I love my character. I care about him. And Natalie loves him as well, and because of Bucky I got to do other amazing roles. He helped me become a better actor, if that makes any sense." Sebastian explained to them.
   "That's deep." Anthony mumbled, making the crowd laugh.
   "And Aurora is named after -?"
   "The Disney princess from Sleeping Beauty. The reason why Chris has a good relationship with my wife is because they're both Disney freaks."
   "What's wrong with Disney?" Chris asked them. "You know Natalie is going to make them watch Disney movies with them."
   "I know." he sighed. "She said I have to watch it with them."
   "Whipped." Anthony coughed out.
   "So none of you have dropped a baby yet?" Jimmy asked jokingly.
   "Nope." Sebastian shook his head. "They're really small so I'm like, very careful with them and making sure they're in my arms. Also because Natalie threatened me if I did drop them."
   "Man, she's a scary mum." Anthony shivered.
   "How do you know?"
   "Because she may or may not have given me the same threat. . ."
   "Why?"
   "Well, you know how Natalie said she will kill us if we drop the babies?" Anthony asked Sebastian. The Romanian nodded his head slowly. "Well. . ."
   "Anthony Dwane Mackie!" Chris gasped. "You did not drop the baby!"
   "What!" Sebastian finally caught on. "You dropped my babies! Which one!"
   "Uh. . ."
   "Anthony," Sebastian's voice had lowered, reminding everyone of his Winter Soldier character, "which one?"
   "Aurora - but -!"
   "YOU DROPPED MY BABY GIRL!" Sebastian yelled, face pale.
   "NOT AURORA!" Chris yelped.
   "I know how you feel, man." Paul sighed, understanding Anthony's position perfectly.
   "I didn't exactly drop her!" Anthony exclaimed, holding his hands up in surrender. "I swear!"
   "Please explain now before I die of a heart attack and potentially harm you." Sebastian asked calmly, though holding onto the arms of his chair tightly.
   "Winter Soldier is real, everyone." Jimmy announced quietly, noticing Sebastian's tight grip.
   "Well, it happened when we came back from an interview in Los Angeles -"
   "That was just two weeks ago -!"
   "Shh, let me finish my story!" Anthony shushed.

"Honey, I am home with Anthony Mackie!" Sebastian entered the hotel room with Anthony at his tail. "Sorry I'm late, there was a bit of a traffic problem -"
   "It's okay." Natalie came to them with each of the babies in her arms. "As long as you're here and safe. Hey, Mackie."
   "What's up, Nat!" Anthony greeted.
   "So how are little James and Aurora!" Sebastian cooed, grabbing James in his arms. "How are you, baby boy?" James cooed cutely to her father, smiling a toothless smile. "Man we made good babies."
   "How old are they?" Anthony asked them curiously, gently letting Aurora grab on to his finger.
   "They're going to be four months in four weeks." Natalie answered. "You want to hold Aurora?"
   "Uh, maybe not -"
   "Oh come on! It's not that bad." Sebastian grinned. "It's really cool. You just feel complete."
   His phone pinged, making him use one hand to carefully hold James, the other hand going to his phone. "It's Chris. Says he has a gift for the babies. I'm gonna quickly go to his room and get it."
   "Okay." Natalie quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you."
   "Love you too. I'll be back, Mackie." Sebastian left the room with James in his arms, quietly talking to him.
   "Come on, sit down." Natalie escorted him to one of the sofas in the room. "Hold her while I get her bottle ready."
   "Okay. . ." Anthony carefully held her, Aurora staring up at him with her wide blue eyes. "Man you really do look like Sebastian." Anthony murmured. As if understanding his words, Aurora gave him a toothless smile, cooing. "Hey, you're not that bad." Anthony slowly made her stand on her feet on his thighs, talking to her softly.
   "Okay, I got the milk ready - WHAT WAS THAT?"
   Anthony quickly brought Aurora into his arms. "What was what?" he asked innocently.
   "DID I JUST SEE YOU ALMOST DROP MY DAUGHTER?"
   "N. . .No. . ."
   "ANTHONY DWANE MACKIE I SAW WHAT I SAW! IF I SEE HER HEAD IN AN AWKWARD ANGLE I WILL KILL YOU! YOU WON'T EVER SEE THE DAYLIGHTS AGAIN!"

"Like holy moly, man." Anthony shook his head. "I was scared of a woman who held a baby bottle."
   "So you didn't drop Aurora." Sebastian said slowly. Anthony shook his head.
   "No, I didn't." Anthony assured him. "Almost, but I didn't."
   "Well, as long as she wasn't harmed in any way. . ." Sebastian shrugged. "Natalie's a very scary momma."
   "Damn right she is." Anthony scoffed.
   "Glad I haven't met that side." Chris murmured.
   "Oh trust me, you don't want to see it." Anthony warned.
   "You think you're scared for the rest of your life? She's my wife. I see it twenty-four-seven." Sebastian scoffed.
   "You have guts, let me tell you." Anthony told him impressed. "Like, I thought I was going to die. That's how scary she was."
   "Well, Sebastian isn't the Winter Soldier for nothing." Paul remarked. "Am I right?"
   The audience screamed in reply, agreeing with him.

***

After interview
"Hey man, I'm really sorry about Aurora -"
   "It's okay, man. It's okay." Sebastian assured him. "Just. . .as long as you don't drop her."
   "It was that one time! I promise!"

The End