Spider's Den

~At Night~

That night after Sebastian had talked to Doll, he gave his consent and Ciel was able to sleep on final night with his sister

That night after Sebastian had talked to Doll, he gave his consent and Ciel was able to sleep on final night with his sister. They laid side by side staring at the dark ceiling. "Did you know him?" Ciel asked.

She slowly turned her head "Who?"

"The guy that jumped you?"

Doll scoffed and tried to sit up but the pain in her abdomen made it too difficult "Never mind I'll just lay down. It wasn't one, three guys jumped me and yeah I knew 'em" she groaned.

Ciel's eyes widened 'three?!' He let Doll continue "Timber, Thompson, And Canterbury Annafellows...they're triplets identical in every way. My guess is that someone saw me go into town, called Claude and he told them to jump me"

"This Claude? he's Sebastian's rival?"

She nodded.

Ciel took a deep breath. There was a long silence between them to lighten the mood Ciel decided to speak the next thing on his mind. "I don't want to share a room with Sebastian he might slit My throat while I sleep!" he threw his hands over his face. Doll burst out laughing.

~In The Morning~

With joker in at the passenger side and Baldroy in back seat, Sebastian drove his black Bentley  up a the driveway on the hillside that lead to the private property

With joker in at the passenger side and Baldroy in back seat, Sebastian drove his black Bentley up a the driveway on the hillside that lead to the private property. Before they long they stopped in front of a gated entrance. Ignoring the two guards that stood at each end of the gate. He lowered his side window and turned to the radio intercom that stood at the side of the road.

"State your name and business" a voice came through the radio.

"Sebastian Michaelis I'm here to talk to Claude." he said. For a second there was no response and Sebastian rolled his eyes and raised his window shut, as well as Joker's. They both rested their head against their fist with arms propped on the car door and watched as the two guard got an order from their ear piece. They nodded to each other and raised their guns and fired at the car in front of them.