Weston

~In The Morning~

The days went by peacefully

The days went by peacefully. Pretty soon days turned to weeks and before anyone knew it, it was already mid-June. Molly had a birthday, Joker had a birthday. King was four months and growing bigger, Ciel was fully healed and Sebastian abandoned his pursuit for answers about his assassination attempt. It was Bittersweet though, A weight had lifted, but there was still part of him that desired revenge. Ciel did get hurt after all.

Molly sat in the dining room table alone as she searched various review websites for her research. The kids were all outside playing and most of the crew was either out out on errands or, in the case of Sebastian joker and dagger, out on a job. Making the house silent enough for her to focus.

Then they came. The front door burst open and Dagger barged in screaming victory followed by the sound of Joker and Sebastian's heavy boots squeaking on the floor. King started barking at the sound of the front door opening. The pup ran to greet his masters jumping at Joker and Dagger's legs. Sebastian didn't bother with King,  he lightly pushed the puppy out of the way with his foot so he can get through. "Don't kick him you asshole!"

"I didn't kick him!!"

Molly groaned when they approached her. Dagger shook her shoulders before walking into the kitchen to get himself something to eat. Joker pecked her on the cheek and sat across at the table. "Another successful heist I presume" she murmured.

"Yep and it's not even noon yet. I might have time to take Ciel and Doll to the shooting range" Sebastian pushed her chair to the side and pulled up a chair next to her.

"Oh yeah how smile doing in the that department?"

"He's Impressive, Joker. I'm serious a few more trips to the range and he'll have perfect aim. Maybe a better shooter than Bard."

"I don't think he's afraid of the thing no more! He's been shot already" Dagger said. "Getting his own glock would be the next step"

"Probably... but I'm not going to give him his own yet he's far too young" Sebastian said. He peered over Molly's shoulder onto her computer screen. His eyes drifted over the page he leaned in to get a closer look. Reading the page and the open tabs "Boarding schools?"

"Yes"

"What for?" Dagger walking over beside Joker.

She huffed "I'm sending the kids to a boarding school." Joker and dagger looked at each other, confused. She heard Sebastian scoff and rolled her eyes, that was to be expected."I'm serious Ciel should be starting his first year of high school and Finny, Snake and Doll should be in their third. I'm sure with an entrance exam they'll be able to get in"

"And you just decided this on your own?" Sebastian said, reclining back on the chair.

"Actually I was hoping you'd agree with me"