The mall

October first came around and all everyone wanted to know was: what did seiglinde want for her birthday. the baby of the house was turning six on the 7th and of course party preparations were in order, and now everyone had presents. With the celebration only days away, Ciel struggled in finding the perfect present for his little sister. On his free period he skipped out on his meeting with alois to go to the computer lab and web search something suited for Seiglinde's takes.

Doll got her a model of the solar system, Snake bought a science experiment kit, and Finny got her a book filled with old fairy tales and fables. only Ciel was left tugging at his own hair. He clicked and scrolled down various websites but nothing was good enough. Suddenly, Lizzy and Alois walked up behind him. Alois patted him on the shoulder to get his attention "hey where were you?"

Ciel looked over his shoulder "shopping what el-did you get into another fight?!" He said after noticing the newly formed black eye on Alois.

"ohhhhh yeah it's almost Sieglindes birthday luka wanted to get her something and yes, yes I did"

Lizzy shook her head before speaking " I don't care who he is just stop fighting him please"she sighed "...let's go to the mall to get Sieglinde something after school"

"I don't know. Finny has his after school garndening club with snake and Joker said him and Doll are going out to shoot. I can't go out without them"

"Oh come on I'll just call my mom and she can tell your dad that you're with me." She leaned over his chair. "Besides I want to hang out with both of you for once." She put put a hand on each of their shoulders.

Ciel gave it a bit of thought "Fine"

" it's not that far walking but I have to get Luka first" alois agreed.

——
After the final bell rang, Ciel took a different route and met up with Lizzy, Alois and Luka in front of the school. They would've met up at Lukas class if Sieglinde wasn't part of it too.

They walked to the mall each of them taking turns giving a piggy back ride to an exhausted Luka. "I wanna get her a dress!" The youngest announced.

"Really a dress isn't that a little over done?" Alois asked.

"No I wanna get her a dress! A green one she likes green!"

"he's right she does like green" Ciel nodded.

When the arrived at the shopping center they roamed around various children stores looking at all the toys from dolls to building blocks and chemical play sets none of which seemed good enough for Sieglinde. Luka went straight to the dresses and Lizzy went for the shoes she picked up and pair of pink and while slippers with low heals and showed them to her boys "look these are adorable!"

"Shoes?" Alois questioned

"My sister can't walk she's in wheelchair"

"That's kinda insensitive"

Elizabeth glared at them "she can still look cute in them, you ignorant French fries!"

Right then Luka came running with a black and green dress decorated with dark laces cris crossing the chest area  and white embroidery on the edges "THIS!!" Luka exclaimed!"

"A gothic style dress?" Ciel questioned. "Hm it's cute" he gave Luka thumbs up

"This one might be too big let's go get another size" Alois took Lukas hand and pulled him to the dress leaving Lizzy and Ciel behind.