Angelina

~In The Morning~

A week later breakfast went as usual, Doll was back to her old energetic self as if nothing had happened

A week later breakfast went as usual, Doll was back to her old energetic self as if nothing had happened. She laughed with Finny over some joke and ended up throwing food at each. Ciel and little Sieglinde was joining in the fun at one point. The adults of the house watched until Molly chuckled and told them to stop before they made a mess. All was well for the most part.

But At the head of the table Sat Sebastian. To his right was Joker to his left, Bard. All with straight faces, seemingly normal but internally worrying about the future. The all saw how Claude shamelessly admitted to the attack and how reluctant he was to say what he was up to. It wasn't a good sign. On top of that a whole week had passed and they had yet to hear a word from Hannah Annafellows or Claude about the triplets. No message, no warnings, threats. Nothing. It was unnerving to say the least.

Sebastian stared blankly at the table, lost in his own thoughts. He was snapped back into reality when Molly tapped on his fist. He shook his head and looked at her. She looked rather confused as she studied the three men "can you guys worry about whatever it is after breakfast, you're taking longer than the kids"

They fidgeted, now realizing that they hadn't eaten anything on their plate. "You're right, Beast" Joker cleared his throat "so what's the plan for today" he beamed, changing his entire mood.

"Well I have to take Ciel to Nina, she should be done with his clothes by now, then i'll drop him off and come get you" Sebastian spoke.

"Me? Why?"

"Agni called. Apparently there's been some movement. He believes he found some remnants of the Angels group, he said he was being followed on his vacation to India all the way back to the states"

Joker reclined on his chair "Angels why would the-"

"Please don't talk about work while we're having breakfast?" Molly sighed. The two men looked at each other and nodded  silently agreeing to talk later. Sebastian cleared his throat "those are my plans, what about the rest of you"

"Me and snake are going to tend to the garden" Finny exclaimed.

"I'm helping Sieglinde with one of her science experiments" Doll smiled

"It's a rocket!"Sieglinde bounced in her wheelchair with excitement making Sebastian smirk.

"As for us me and Bard were planning on going over to the shooting range for target practice, it seems with things stirring up we'll need the extra training" Mey-rin said looking at her leader. Sebastian held his head up high "let's hope you're wrong, Mey-rin".

They finished eating and they all went do about their own business the kids went into the garden,except for Ciel who sat at the bottom of the stair case, Nintendo 3Ds in hand, losing himself in a battle of "Super Smash Brothers" while he waited for Sebastian to summon him so they can leave. As he played, his eyes were focused on his game, but his ears were eavesdropping into Joker and Sebastian's conversation. No reason in particular, just curiosity. It wasn't like he understood any of it.