The new addition

"Now you just hold on a second you can't just waltz on in here and take my kid" Molly yelled, marching in front of Francis, the older woman raised an eyebrow "I'm guessing you're the surrogate mother"

"You could call me that" Molly retorted.

"Whatever you may be is of no concern of mine. Ciel is to come with me."

"Over my dead body-"

"Beast!" Sebastian spoke to get their attention both women looked at him and he bowed his head. " Francis, you coming over to the house was something I expected, but it wasn't under these circumstances" he stood up walked to the other side of his desk. Leaning against it "unfortunately, I refuse"

"Sebastian..."

"I was well aquatinted with Vincent trust me-"

"Ciel isn't Vincent. Whatever business endeavors you two had is irrelevant. I didn't care then and I don't care now"

"He's not going"

"I won't discuss this with you."

Sebastian's response was interrupted by a knock on the door. Joker opened and walked in. In the midst of the yelling no one notices Joker had left. The Irishman stood at the door and sighed then turned to signal someone in, in which, Ciel walked in.

The boy stopped in his tracks when he saw his aunt, his eyes widened, and let out a shriek. Then attempted to turned around and run away as fast he could. Resulting in Joker pulling him back in by his hood.

Both Sebastian and Francis gave an unamused looked to each other "I don't think he wants to go" Sebastian smirked .

"Well It's a good thing I didn't ask" she turned to the boy "Ciel get your clothes I'm taking you home"

"WHAT?!" Ciel screamed.

"he isn't going. Ciel go back outside with the others" Beast interjected. Sebastian didn't move from his spot. Although he was frustrated, he stayed calm. Keeping his hands over one another as they rested of his lap.

"-No! I'm taking him! He should be with his family!" Francis raised her voice.

"And that's exactly where he is now leave my house before I have you forcefully removed"

"Aunt Francis, please don't make me go!" the boy pleaded. "auntie Ann let me stay-"

"Angelina knows you're here!?"

"yes and she trusts them enough to let me stay. come on! I'm well fed, I'm responsible, I have new clothes, I'm well educated. THEY-THEY EVEN GOT ME A DOG!"

"You're coming with me!" Francis gripped Ciel by the arm to pull him with her, Beast instantly got in between and pushed her back, and Ciel whipped his arm back.

"I don't want to!" He cried.

"Ciel, calm down" Sebastian warned. "And Beast stay back"

"you're a Phantomhive and you need to come home." Francis tried reaching from him again but he snapped.

"THERES NOTHING LEFT FOR ME AS A PHANTOMHIVE! CANT YOU SEE EVERYTHING WAS DESTROYED FUNTOM WAS TAKEN OVER AND I CANT JUST GO INTO THE BULIDING AND DEMAND AUTHORITY I'LL GET KILLED. MY FATHER WASNT EXACTLY JUST A BUSINESMAN. SO TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO!?"

Francis and Sebastian stood in shock at Ciel's outburst. The boy huffed and then calmed down. Sebastian walked to the boys side only to slap Ciel upside the head and pulled on his ear to bring him closer "stop it you're not talking to your friends at school. You will respect your Aunt like you do me. Do you understand?" he whispered with a harsh tone. It was only after Ciel nodded did he let go. "I get it you're mad, but that doesn't give the right to yell at her. apologize." Sebastian commanded.