When she finds out

Naive, ignorant, unaware. Elizabeth thought herself all those things since she was a young girl, more so when met Alois in her freshman year. Now, even more after her cousin came back from the dead. Perhaps those words were too harsh for her as she was mostly kept in the dark. And she was tired of it.

Alois was the only one who ever gave her the smallest bit of insight into something unknown. Alois had told her about his uncle and how he wasn't exactly noble. She was told about the territories that had boundaries she didn't even know existed and how there was an illegal network running the central and norther parts of California. The dons, the rivalries, the gangs the families and even found out that her own uncle was a Don aswell. Her best friend told her the basics and nothing else leaving her with more unanswered questions.

Alois would always go out on "vacations" and miss a week of school, and he'd always come to her with a tight embrace a smile and frightened eyes he'd always say things like "I'm so glad I got to see you again" once he said "I thought I'd never see you again"  and he never told her what he did on his vacations.

There was still a lot she didn't know. Like what exactly happened with the triplets. She heard they got shot, but Alois seemed more irritated and worried meanwhile she was panicking. Two of her friends her shot for God's sakes. She visited Timber and Canterbury at the hospital while being escorted by Alois and Thompson. The question of why the were shot never came up. All she did know was the culprit: Sebastian Michealis. Alois cursed him, but when Lizzy suggested going to the police to report it, the blond and all three of the triplets said no with out a second thought. She dropped the subject immediately changing the topic and turning to the two boys on the beds she smiled at them "maybe when you guys feel better I can bring some soup over to your manor" only to be turned down again, but this time, she persisted "I've known you guys for over a year now and I've never met your mom or your uncle"

"No" Thompson said.

"We don't want you to meet Claude" Timber continued as he sat up on his bed.

"Liz don't take this the wrong way...seriously don't. We haven't told my uncle about you. He doesn't even know you exist. And with good reason. Trust us"

She looked at them all of them with somber expressions, but she didn't push the subject further. She wanted to know more.

----

Then came the fencing sessions. Where her heart stopped at the sight of her dead cousin alive and well. He introduced himself with a new name 'Robin Michaelis' giving her the impression that she was just confusing him with Ciel. That night she didn't sleep.

The day in the bathroom Lizzy left school with and overwhelming feeling of foolishness. Half the time she didn't understand what was going on between Alois and Ciel. Some how Ciel knew Vincent was a Don and called her out as if he expected her to know. (If it wasn't for Alois she wouldn't have known.)And now Ciel was in a gang?

Then Timber and Canterbury left for a trip and Thompson was left with anxiety and again, no one explained. Just like when Alois and Ciel were arguing in the bathroom she was just as confused when Thompson was talking to Ciel's siblings. So she just sat back and listened.

A couple weeks went by and everything seemed normal every one was being friendly to each other. Even Alois and Ciel to her utmost shock. But Lizzy still felt out of place. Now late at night she sat at her desk in front of her laptop trying to focus on her homework. Trying and failing. She kept thinking about Ciel, Alois and their families.

She knew two names: Claude Faustus and Sebastian Michaelis. She opened a new tab on her browser and searched up Ciel's side first. Sebastian...nothing of much interest a seemingly normal business man, he the owner of a company that brews wine "new moon drop" was the name of the wine. The images that appeared were nothing, but paparazzi photos or pictures of him meeting the mayor or other businessmen she didn't recognize. She continued scrolling down the numerous images until she stopped abruptly. There was one picture Sebastian and another man, her uncle Vincent standing side by side. It was at a party they picture seemed to be taken while they weren't paying attention. It was definitely them.