3. Not a spoil

OOC: well well well. I love the name of this chapter and I thought this would shine some light on her little guardian characters louie and Vladimir and it gives me a chance to introduce my new character as well. :D

I HOPE YOU LIKE HIM AS MUCH AS I LIKED WRITING HIM!!!!
He's my little emo pumpkin so let's see how he does. 

~~~~~~~

"How can this even be acceptable?" Elizabeth spoke with a formal British accent, her beady eyes moved over to Vladimir with a smile.

Contradicting what she was saying. Elizabeth spoke up with grace and elegance that could never have been seen in the new century. She was something of a mystery to most people – it was like she had not adapted with the times and merely let herself stay frozen in her own time. She was a short brunette women; her eyes were green and she had curves in all the right places, sometimes more than in the right places and was always followed around by her puppy dog vampire; Katriss Johnston - the most recent of her sired children. Katriss was quiet behind her like always.

Never bothering to interrupt, she wanted to please Elizabeth after all and right now that meant 'Don't speak unless spoken too'. Katriss was a good pet and at this moment Elizabeth's favourite, she had many sired children and many favourites, but like any immortal she got bored over time and needed to have something that put a little spice in her life.

"We can hardly force the pup to change; we wouldn't want her to turn against us after all this time. Besides there is no way to force a werewolf to change if they simple refuse to" Daniel was firm but kind with his words.

With Elizabeth, he was an elder of the vampire species; one of the oldest left and directing his species into a new age. Daniel had a rugged handsomeness about him; his short blonde hair was well cut and slightly spiked up. He wore lose clothes, mostly white and well cut, his suit was clean and as if it had been finely pressed. He had a formal attitude to him, he held himself with pride and loyalty.

Vladimir had an undying respect for his sire and how to keep the vampires in check. He had spent countless numbers of years by Daniel's side. He trusted him in this world like no other. "She has been working fine with Louie, training how to fight. We can't help that she has decided to suppress her werewolf gene" Vladimir counted back; he kept his arms straight by his side as if he were being interrogated.

Although the room was full of vampires, Vladimir and Louie seemed to be the odd ones out. They were in the middle of the circle. The three elders stood in front of the two in the household and then around the circle were people they had sired or people that guarded them.

It was a mean looking bunch. Louie's attitude had dulled, his stance was nervous and his cocky, normal approach to everyone was missing just because of this 'new' company.

Daniel seemed to consider what Vladimir was saying, a smile was never on his face but neither was a frown. He was very serious. The last elder Leonardo spoke forward. "We thought that was being sorted" his southern twang hung back on his words. He was from Texas, you could tell that even if you hadn't heard him speak. His cowboy image had never been lost over the years.

Leo still supported his cowboy hat and shoes, his trousers were topped with a horn belt, his shirt was stripped and then to top it off, his waist coat was covered with horses on the pockets to add effect.

Vladimir shook his head, he was more confident around the elders than Louie could be. He had been sired from Daniel after all, which was why he always spoke directly to him. He thought it would be easier. Elizabeth could see him as nothing more than a play toy and Leonardo never spoke much too him. Vladimir wasn't sure how Leonardo felt about him and right now it didn't matter. He didn't want Elizabeth's or Leonardo's approval.