"Not for a couple of hours." I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair. Jeremy is great and I really don't deserve him.

***

Last night we didn't get to my moms since I also ended up falling asleep with him.

"Happy birthday beautiful!" Jeremy smiled leaning down giving me a kiss.

"Thank you."

Today is my nineteenth birthday along with my mom's birthday.

"I can't believe I'm going to have a baby at nineteen." He frowned at me and I sighed.

"I'm sorry." He sounded hurt.

"Jeremy." I sighed.

"I'm sorry I got you pregnant so young."

"I didn't mean it like that." I groaned.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on with you?" He hissed at me. I pushed him away not wanting to be close to him.

"Nothing is going on with me."

"You do realize he is going to be here soon and we barely have anything for him."

"And that's not all my fault. It's not all on me just because I'm the one carrying him, I need your help."

"I'm here with you Harlow. I know I'm not here a lot but you know when you need something I will be there." He moved rubbing his hands down his face.

"I know."

"Then tell me what's going on?"

"I don't know what to do. I don't feel connected to the baby like I should." I said softly.

"So you don't want our baby?"

"I didn't say that." Baby Travis moved bringing my attention back to him.

"I'm sorry buddy, I will get you some food."

"Harlow."

"Let me eat so he can calm down." He nodded and I went into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast. I sighed in content once I finally felt him settle again. Jeremy came in and sat down on the other side of me.

"Better?"

"Yea."

"What does this mean for us?" I frowned looking at him.

"Jeremy I need you."

"I don't want to be with someone that doesn't want our baby."

"I want him, he is our baby. I love him."

"Your still blaming yourself for what happened."

"Yes and no." Tears filled my eyes thinking about it.

***

"There's the birthday girl." Mom came over wrapping her arms around me.

"Happy birthday momma."

"Happy birthday baby." She pulled away and looked at my growing baby bump.

"How's my grandson?"

"He's doing good, playing soccer in there."

"You guys came up with a name right?"

"Travis Nathan." I smiled.

"I bet he can't wait to have some cake later." Colin came over wrapping his arms around me.

"Happy birthday sissy."

"Thanks bubba."

"Where's my best friend?"