~Tell Me~

Happy International Women's Day!

Also....THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K ON THIS BOOK AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

I PROBABLY GOING TO BE SCREAMING FOR A WHILE...DONT MIND ME!

ON WITH THE STORY.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"Mama! Dada! Look!" Lilth calls from the side of the pool, in a leaping posture.

She looked so determined, but was denied seriousness, due to her inflatable duck floatie, wrapping around her waist.

"I'm looking Lilth" Aaron calls from the barbecue area. 

I was in the pool, with Katelyn and Nicole.

Lucinda and Cadenza were on beach chairs, suntanning.

Travis, Garroth, Laurence, Jin, Barney, and Ross, were with Aaron over at the barbecue area.

Max was chasing Sky, as usual.

Zane was cowering from the sun, under his beach umbrella.

Kawaii~chan was sitting next to him, cowering from the water. 

We were in Aaron and I's backyard, it was quite big. 

Including a pool, barbecue area with benches. 

Lilth runs, her bare feet slapping the ground, and leaps over the crystal water.

She comes down feet first, still leaving a big splash. 

We all scream, and clap our hands. 

I stumble through the water, pushing the liquid with my legs, over to Lilth.

"Great job baby! Hey, can you go ask Daddy when lunch is ready?" I ask Lilth.

"Okay mama!" With that, she dog paddles over to the poolside, lifts her self out, and runs over to Aaron.

Aaron's POV  

The sizzling patties, slowly turning brown from their original pink color.

The aroma teases my tastebuds, making me lick my lips.

"Hey Aaron, can I ask you something?" Zane asks, standing next to the barbecue, beer in his hand.

"Shoot" I say, my eyes not leaving the patties. 

"Kawaii~chan told me..." Zane started, but a wet Lilth came up to me, jumping up and down.

"Daddy! Mama wants to know when lunch will be ready!" Lilth shouts, she transitioned to hopping from one foot to the other.

Aphmau, and her freaking cravings.

"Soon princess, soon" I say to her.

"Okay, bye daddy!" She says, as she started running at the pool and then leaping.

"So it is true" Zane says, taking a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean?" I say to him, my eyebrows knit with confusion.

(What do you mean.....oh oh woah.......OKAY ITS OLD I GET IT) 

"Aphmau is pregnant......isn't she?" Zane states, taking in the aroma of the burgers as well.

"Ya.....why do you sound so solemn?" I ask, flipping the patties.

"Well first, I'm not the most happiest person, second, you weren't here at the start of Aphmau's pregnancy. She was depressed.....And when you came back, she got so happy and excited, her hopes were sky high.." Zane states, taking another sip of his beer.