~Unbearable~

Just want to use this song because we miss you Paul. RIP Paul Walker.

Aaron's POV

I tightly grip the edges of the picture, crumbling the paper a bit. 

I smile a bit and caress the top of the photo with my fingertips.

How I miss them.

I made the right choice, they are safe.

"Aaron get over here!" I heard Scaren yell. 

I groan and stuff the picture in my pocket.

You'll be okay Aphmau, find someone else.

Find a better person.

I enter a large room with dusty grey walls and large desk with a large office chair, there sat Scaren.

"Well before you can take over leadership of the Shadow Knights you need proper training, and trust me....its going to be fun." He wheezes then grins with a crooked smile.

 I sigh and prepare myself for training.

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

I can't be pregnant.

I'm only 16!

Aaron.....Why........

I look up from looking down at the bed sheets, the sheets darker due to the tears.

I look at my bedside table to see a picture of us, I remember we got two copies of this, Aaron had one and so do I. *Picture above*

How am I supposed to raise two children, go to school, without even Aaron!

Luckily my friends offered to help, I'm so lucky something like this wasn't leaked around the school.

Aaron was always so good with kids. I saw the way he was with Lilth...

I need him back........I need him here......

I want to see him again......

Aaron's POV

I have to undergo many stages of training consisting of:

Shooting Practice

Simulation

Manipulation

Fighting

and assisting a robbery.

Then I will take over leadership.

"Aaron!" Scaren yells at me, I'm in my so-called-bedroom, which only consisted of what looked to be a prison bed.

"What do you want?" I answer scruffy, quickly hiding the picture again.

"If you even try to escape, I will find you" He says, a serious look plastered on his face.

"You don't think I know that?"I answer back, hostility laced in all my words.

He just shrugs and walks out of my room, saying "better get ready because tomorrow is shooting day.."

I just flop on my bed, the mattress creaking. 

I pull out the picture again and admire it.

Better be keeping your promise Lilth, even if you don't remember.

Lilth's POV

Mama is still crying. 

Dada said she would be sad.

But not this sad.

Hope you like this and if it is too depressing I'm really sorry but it may or may not have a good ending....KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!

This is late at night and I know this is terrible chappie but oh well!

Love is always complicated, just this one is a bit more complicated, but this also an amazing love.

Have a nice day my crystals!